B1 - General Topic 2022 #45 (December)

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Me too

Will make an emotional support group thread where we will confront each other 🤣🤣🤣

But on a serious note, yeah, there is nothing for me on RLC, half are ugly, the other half I am not interested in…there was something about her and exciting when she did something once in a blue moon…it was like Christmas 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Will make an emotional support group thread where we will confront each other 🤣🤣🤣

But on a serious note, yeah, there is nothing for me on RLC, half are ugly, the other half I am not interested in…there was something about her and exciting when she did something once in a blue moon…it was like Christmas 🤣🤣🤣

I still have a few interesting tenants to watch but this winter will be very cold it seems.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I still have a few interesting tenants to watch but this winter will be very cold it seems.

Esmi and Zaba are only girls I'm remotely interested in right now...mainly because they weren't at the back of the queue when the ugly genes were dished out...but they're leaving soon. My sub has ran out at just the right time it seems...😏

• Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Esmi and Zaba are only girls I'm remotely interested in right now...mainly because they weren't at the back of the queue when the ugly genes were dished out...but they're leaving soon. My sub has ran out at just the right time it seems...😏

I agree though Taylor has some potential.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, yadevol said:

I agree though Taylor has some potential.

Yes...she's interesting, that's for sure. But not my type.

I've past history with Monica, so I'll always have a soft spot for her, and I was Karol's #1 fan for a while when she 1st appeared on RLC...but it's a case of they've been here too long...especially Monica. Karol's settled in her own place, which I think is great. Personally I think it should be out of the project, but I'm sure the extra Euros will help with the bills...

• Upvote 1