Smart cookie...

Guest observer1

Guest observer1

Leora, aware as ever of the danger of new tenants to her Princess's Crown, is putting on quite a show.

Naked, preparing supper and posturing and prancing around the flat.

She's no fool....

Paul however seems oblivious to the danger - he's er... on the computer.

What a surprise.

I'm glad your enjoying it.  But it's all just one big annoying blur to me, thanks to that cheap surveillance camera they probably stole off of some Seven/Eleven parking lot a few years back in order for them to save a few bucks.

Like I've said before,.. We have clearer images of men walking on the moon some 238,000 miles away from 1969. 

Leora, aware as ever of the danger of new tenants to her Princess's Crown is putting on quite a show.

She's no fool....

What a surprise.

You talk about danger!  Do you realize that a strange man could make his way into that apartment while Paul was away at camp one day, throw a pillow case over that poor girls head and rape her, and not a one of us could even serve as a good witness, though thousands had been watching the whole thing.

Police asking me to describe the assailant:

"How the fuck should I know what he looked like, it would be like trying to read a newspaper under water, with that fucked up camera they have there!"

"Oh wait officer, maybe this will help."  "He was sort of fuzzy looking, you know,.. with all of his features like his nose and his eyes and his mouth just sort of blending and melding together while swirling about, kind of like a marble cake batter appears like when your mixing it up in a bowl."    "Does that help you?"

"Sorry I wasn't more of a help to you officer,.. But I did once see the face of Mohamed grimacing on a slice of buttered toast once a few days back."  "It was quite unsettling, and unnerved me a lot!"

I'm glad your enjoying it.  But it's all just one big annoying blur to me, thanks to that cheap surveillance camera they probably stole off of some Seven/Eleven parking lot a few years back in order for them to save a few bucks.

Like I've said before,.. We have clearer images of men walking on the moon some 238,000 miles away from 1969.

So clear that you could almost be sure it was done in a Hollyweird studio.

Just sayin........

Leora, aware as ever of the danger of new tenants to her Princess's Crown is putting on quite a show.

She's no fool....

What a surprise.

You talk about danger!  Do you realize that a strange man could make his way into that apartment while Paul was away at camp one day, throw a pillow case over that poor girls head and rape her, and not a one of us could even serve as a good witness, though thousands had been watching the whole thing.

Police asking me to describe the assailant:

"How the fuck should I know what he looked like, it would be like trying to read a newspaper under water, with that fucked up camera they have there!"

"Oh wait officer, maybe this will help."  "He was sort of fuzzy looking, you know,.. with all of his features like his nose and his eyes and his mouth just sort of blending and melding together while swirling about, kind of like a marble cake batter appears like when your mixing it up in a bowl."    "Does that help you?"

"Sorry I wasn't more of a help to you officer,.. But I did once see the face of Mohamed grimacing on a slice of buttered toast once a few days back."  "It was quite unsettling, and unnerved me a lot!"

What you need is practice.

Cripes, Ozi, don't you realize what "Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport" does to the Old American Dudes' minds? Our brains freeze. It requires an Control-Alt-Delete sequence for me to even think clearly after you mentioned it.

Hell, we sang that song in our third grade class along with "My Country 'Tis of Thee." (You and the Brits all know the tune of "My Country 'Tis of Thee" but our lyrics were a tad bit different on that one.)

We all loved those songs. We were kids so we could sing as a group and not bring in the SWAT team. I'd be arrested now for trying to sing even some easy stuff like "Purple People Eater."

How could anyone think ill of the man who wrote it? What the fuck is wrong with the world?! The man was a fucking genius!

My guess for number one is, of course, Richard Nixon.

My guess for number three is Paris Hilton, the human condom, but I might be wrong on this, since I'm old and I now have an ear worm in my head that says: