B4 - General Topic 2022 #68 (December)

57 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

Did anyone see Taylor and Kristy go into the bathroom in the fitness room together at 16:16?  They were in there for awhile!  I think Kristy wants to have sex with Taylor but not on camera!

The supply of Nasal Candy is probably stored in that bathroom

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Magnus15721 said:

Did anyone see Taylor and Kristy go into the bathroom in the fitness room together at 16:16?  They were in there for awhile!  I think Kristy wants to have sex with Taylor but not on camera!

If Kristy's BF checks out the thumbnails of RLC,

she might get in bad standing, doing some sex with Taylor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Magnus15721 said:

For all we know, they could have been seeing who lays the longest cable 🤣

Edited by johnny0692
  • Haha 2

OT, I am not sure under which thread I should post this comment but I am posting it here under B4 thread. 

I read an article over the weekend about Putin's two adult daughters who he had with his ex-wife. The article goes on and says that Putin had multiple lovers after his divorce. One of these lovers, her name is Svetiana who was a maid ☺️ 😄.

First thing came to my mind that she is the same Svetiana of RLC 🤔 😉 especially Putin's lover is in her forties.  But I realized that my thoughts were wrong because Putin's Svetiana became a multimillionaire since her affair with Putin and it is believed that she had a 17 year daughter with Putin.  

I thought to share this with the people on here.