B4 - General Topic 2022 #68 (December)

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

OT, I am not sure under which thread I should post this comment but I am posting it here under B4 thread. 

I read an article over the weekend about Putin's two adult daughters who he had with his ex-wife. The article goes on and says that Putin had multiple lovers after his divorce. One of these lovers, her name is Svetiana who was a maid ☺️ 😄.

First thing came to my mind that she is the same Svetiana of RLC 🤔 😉 especially Putin's lover is in her forties.  But I realized that my thoughts were wrong because Putin's Svetiana became a multimillionaire since her affair with Putin and it is believed that she had a 17 year daughter with Putin.  

I thought to share this with the people on here. 

Wrong thread and wrong forum

41 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

She has stepped up her game while her friend does absolutely nothing as far as bating. Tani is a waste of a room fucking that idiot Tim. 👎

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/12/2022 at 2:52 AM, moos54 said:

We, or maybe only me, don't care about that, the most important thing is not that RLC considers them a couple but that they consider themselves a couple
If RLC tells you to jump out of the window, will you? sometimes you have to know how to think for yourself

I don't know how RLC does for their bonus but I think it's much more complex than what you think otherwise we wouldn't have shows in the various rooms of the apartments with several participants, do you think that when the girls give a massage in Monica's room, the bonus is only for Monica? let me laugh ^^

I don't really see the connection with the fact that Tim doesn't go out with Tani all the time, luckily they can do things independently of each other.

I just have one question, how old do you think Tim might be with that comment? another question, a gigolo normally shouldn't be with all the girls instead of just one?
What tells you that he doesn't have a job because he lives in B7?

The problem most of the time is that you don't know people, you don't understand what they say to each other and you don't understand what you see either but you still allow yourself to have an opinion about their behavior, I find it funny and heartbreaking at the same time 😁

I am not targeting you personally, I am simply making an overall observation of many members of this forum

Regarding bonuses:

I agree that the bonus structure could be quite complicated.  When Taylor and Red have sex in the living room, bonus money goes to Taylor as a participant.  Taylor is free to give some of that money to Red.   I think this was probably the arrangement between Radi and Cecelia.  I doubt the girls share bonus money with the street urchins of Barcelona who stop by for a fuck, e.g., Bruno fucking Holly.  I thought it very interesting that a girl that Eva and her bf brought back to B-6 would only have sex if she was paid.   I am quite certain that RLC reminds the participants that if there is sex on cam with a visitor, the visitor must be told in advance about the cameras and who is watching.  I think Eva explained the arrangement, and IIRC, the girl was willing to get naked, but wanted to be paid for any sex.

When there are orgies, e.g., Radi, Cecelia, Tweety, Kylie, Olivia, Rus, in Radi's B-4 bed, my guess is that RLC would distribute the bonus money equally to all the participants, and Radi would give some of her share to Cecelia.

As Radi's cam scores went up until she was competing with Leora for top cam, she began visiting other apartments, and do stuff in these other apartments that would generate a high cam score, e.g., her naked massage by a guy in B-2 while other B-2 participants watched.  I viewed this as Radi spreading the wealth, and probably all the bonus money went to Lola and the B-2 participants.

-------------------

With respect to Tim.  A comment from five years ago when he first was a participant complained about this "middle-aged" guy with younger girls, and he was a COV back then.  I will guess Tim is between 35 and 40, and ten or more years older than Tani.

I didn't say someone told me Tim doesn't have a job.  I said for a middle-aged man to participate a second time IN RLC, and this time as a single, I thought he either was unemployed  or had a low-paying job.  I see no evidence that he is remote-working from RLC, and I see no evidence that he disappears on a regular schedule from B-7 to work at a job elsewhere.

Before he came to B-7, he could have driven for Uber, and his pay at B-7 with the free housing, is more financially rewarding than driving for Uber.   And after RLC, he can go back to driving for Uber.  To be clear, his driving for Uber is only an example.

----------------------

On Sunday night, I will note Lilith and Tani appeared to have serious conversations, possibly about relationships.  And last night, it appears those conversations continued in Lilith's room, and Time slept by himself in B-7.

Tim's behavior when he arrived at a party in B-4, and then refusing to leave Tani's room, was a mark of his social and emotional immaturity, and don't think for a minute that girls did not notice.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, moules said:

I am quite certain that RLC reminds the participants that if there is sex on cam with a visitor, the visitor must be told in advance about the cameras and who is watching.

Not 100 % sure, but I think Kamila scoring an American and

had sex with him in R1, didn't tell him about RLC, but

gave a lie about the cameras. But you're right,

of course visitors should know, otherwise it's kind of criminal.

18 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

OT, I am not sure under which thread I should post this comment but I am posting it here under B4 thread. 

I read an article over the weekend about Putin's two adult daughters who he had with his ex-wife. The article goes on and says that Putin had multiple lovers after his divorce. One of these lovers, her name is Svetiana who was a maid ☺️ 😄.

First thing came to my mind that she is the same Svetiana of RLC 🤔 😉 especially Putin's lover is in her forties.  But I realized that my thoughts were wrong because Putin's Svetiana became a multimillionaire since her affair with Putin and it is believed that she had a 17 year daughter with Putin.  

I thought to share this with the people on here. 

do you remember how close Loraine was with Svetlana. they would spend unusual amounts of time socializing and talking. 

Perhaps Loraine is Putin's daughter!

Svetlana the maid and Putin's ex, could have fallen into gambling and lost all her divorce fortune . Since RLC is a long-established Russian Mafia organization, they could be good friends with, at least, Svetlana !!!  and gave her a job   

OR !!!!!!

Svetlana is Putin's  ex and owns RLC and this is her way of keeping an eye on the project .. 

I mean I'm just spit balling here , a little speculation perhaps  but hey  babyboylovesgirls might have just exposed a whole new area of speculation here