Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #24

Pete1960

Things I'd like to see:

Leora wetting her fingers in her pussy, then put them in Paul's mouth.

Paul doing the same.

Paul giving Leora warning when he's cumming so she can catch it all.

Leora licking up what cum doesn't go into her mouth.

Leora cleaning up her pussy juice by licking it off her fingers.

Leora dipping out a creampie and licking it off her fingers.

When I see those things, I will believe she truly enjoys the flavors and isn't just being a cam whore.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

Things I'd like to see:

Leora wetting her fingers in her pussy, then put them in Paul's mouth.

Paul doing the same.

Paul giving Leora warning when he's cumming so she can catch it all.

Leora licking up what cum doesn't go into her mouth.

Leora cleaning up her pussy juice by licking it off her fingers.

Leora dipping out a creampie and licking it off her fingers.

When I see those things, I will believe she truly enjoys the flavors and isn't just being a cam whore.

I hear you.  My personal desire is to have Leora cum very close to a camera, 7 would be easiest, and spend on her fingers and show us the wetness that came from her spotlessly clean pussy. Her sharing that private intimacy with us would be priceless. That would cause a huge amount of precum from her male and wet pussies from her several female viewers...and would get her off in a BIG way.

I appreciate what she does and has does, but her getting reckless and taking chances beyond comfort zones really rings my bell. Her cumming on the balcony, on the dining room table, on a table in the bath bating to Cam 7, bating on cam 3.

A suggestion I have, and voicing a frustration, is that she eats herself too quickly. If she would slow down and let us see her fluids on her fingers before she ate herself it would be hugely erotic. Speaking of personal experience/s, watching a spotlessly clean lovely woman eat herself (better yet feed me herself) makes my eyes roll back in my head. What greater intimacy could there be beyond two people feeding their partner their own body fluids?

Leora is an exhibitionist.   She cums harder with us than without.  Today after 9 years of being watched she might find it tough to reach orgasm without knowing we are watching. Having said that, we who watch would love seeing her display her internal sexual fluids on her pussy and fingers to us. That would be epic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1