B1 - General Topic 2022 #46 (December)

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

WTF is wrong with you. It's not the guys who make an apartment boring, but residents like e.g. Serafima. 

Just take a look at B2 for example. There, guys are more or less regular visitors and they have a great atomosphere there. Just yesterday they have made little party until after 2pm. A real party were they actually interact with each other and don't just put on a show for the camera for 1-2 hours like puppets and otherwise pass the time on their smartphones. 

Again, The crucial point for a successful cast is, as I have always said, that interesting personalities are in the cast who are really willing to live in the apartments. Ah, and looking good doesn't hurt either. 

That party was a complete fabrication...it was full of click bait.  Polya was there for that reason only.  The fact that two boyfriends were there just made it worse.  I have news for you shitty dick...ITS ALL FABRICATION.  Only an idiot would use the word "cast" to try and promote something as reality.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

That party was a complete fabrication...it was full of click bait.  Polya was there for that reason only.  The fact that two boyfriends were there just made it worse.  I have news for you shitty dick...ITS ALL FABRICATION.  Only an idiot would use the word "cast" to try and promote something as reality.

Maybe you should think about why your pseudo lesbian shows always stop so quickly, while actual parties with guys who really mean something to the girls can last until late at night (or even last well into the next day). 

Even you must notice the obvious: Most girls are hetero and hetero girls like to have fun with guys. 😁

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Maybe you should think about why your pseudo lesbian shows always stop so quickly, while actual parties with guys who really mean something to the girls can last until late at night (or even last well into the next day). 

Even you must notice the obvious: Most girls are hetero and hetero girls like to have fun with guys. 😁

Here's the thing...I LIKE PSEUDO LESBIAN SHOWS.  And so do many others.  In fact, so many that RLC has turned to "pseudo" lesbian shows and pretend threesomes like last night to get subs back.  But...people are seeing through this and unlike cock loving chaps like you, who love seeing guys in these apartments, they are not buying it.  The staged teasing and pretend threesome teasing is pure garbage.  So much so that these loser boyfriends are pretty much controlling their girlfriends.  Also this...no guy is going to walk away from a threesome as Aryas controlling little shit did last night.  It was never going to happen.  GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Here's the thing...I LIKE PSEUDO LESBIAN SHOWS.  And so do many others.  In fact, so many that RLC has turned to "pseudo" lesbian shows and pretend threesomes like last night to get subs back.  But...people are seeing through this and unlike cock loving chaps like you, who love seeing guys in these apartments, they are not buying it.  The staged teasing and pretend threesome teasing is pure garbage.  So much so that these loser boyfriends are pretty much controlling their girlfriends.  Also this...no guy is going to walk away from a threesome as Aryas controlling little shit did last night.  It was never going to happen.  GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD.

I don't think anyone here believes that the three wanted to make a fool of the audience. I guess, most people will have realized that it was about having some fun on the cost of Karina and her BF after thier sex in the adjacent room. I think you know that. BTW, That you still pretend otherwise is one of the reasons why I detest your posts here so much. You lie and insult just too much. 

I also think we both know that most viewers want to see some action. There may be many who don't care if the action is part of a show, but to think that the majority has the same problem with guys as you do is just wrong. Also, I  think that most people have realized that almost all pseudo lesbian shows don't really go beyond a cheap teasing level. Do you really think that would be enough to make RLC grow again? I do not. RLC is simply too expensive to see only a couple of girls only pretending all the time. Lavika and Anya may had some fake event last night, but i think most viewers are glad that these girls are in the cast, because this "show" was not meant to fool the viewers. It was part of the girls really having fun. I still think, you know that.

BTW, all the girls in B2 have shown that they are really involved in the project. Can you say the same about Monica?

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't think anyone here believes that the three wanted to make a fool of the audience. I guess, most people will have realized that it was about having some fun on the cost of Karina and her BF after thier sex in the adjacent room. I think you know that. BTW, That you still pretend otherwise is one of the reasons why I detest your posts here so much. You lie and insult just too much. 

I also think we both know that most viewers want to see some action. There may be many who don't care if the action is part of a show, but to think that the majority has the same problem with guys as you do is just wrong. Also, I  think that most people have realized that almost all pseudo lesbian shows don't really go beyond a cheap teasing level. Do you really think that would be enough to make RLC grow again? I do not. RLC is simply too expensive to see only a couple of girls only pretending all the time. Lavika and Anya may had some fake event last night, but i think most viewers are glad that these girls are in the cast, because this "show" was not meant to fool the viewers. It was part of the girls really having fun. I still think, you know that.

BTW, all the girls in B2 have shown that they are really involved in the project. Can you say the same about Monica?

Fucking lie?  Its call an observation you stupid fuck.  Losing your argument are you now?   They were baiting for subs, just as they have SEVERAL TIMES Before.  It turned into "some fun" with Karina after some period of time.  ...and what the fuck does any thing in this apartment have yo do with Monica?  Thats what people do when they are running out of runway.  Like you.

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Fucking lie?  Its call an observation you stupid fuck.  Losing your argument are you now?   They were baiting for subs, just as they have SEVERAL TIMES Before.  It turned into "some fun" with Karina after some period of time.  ...and what the fuck does any thing in this apartment have yo do with Monica?  Thats what people do when they are running out of runway.  Like you.

No, if anything we both make the mistake of discussing an event from B2 here in B1. I find it difficult to limit a discussion about pseudo lesbian shows, or the general lack of content with some girls in the GOV apartments to just one of these apartments. 

I just want to point out that with this event you are addressing the girls who regularly get down to some action, instead of one of your do nothing girls like Monica, who do nothing but occasionally one of those teasing pseudo lesbian shows with Kristy.