B1 - General Topic 2022 #46 (December)

Noldus

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Well at least RLC is consistant...another of the worst tenants.  Three of them together.  Candy had her boy friend living in B4 for some time, so I guess this will be no different.  Another guy in this apartment fucking up any hope of an atmosphere.  Girls hiding and fully dressed less they are seen by him.  Not that Sera and the other girl are doing anything anyway.

Congrats RLC another FAIL!

Elmira does bates in her room though, so shouldnt be a problem as long as he dont walk in there. But I agree not happy to see her back, and hope her BF isnt coming, if she is still with him.

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Elmira does bates in her room though, so shouldnt be a problem as long as he dont walk in there. But I agree not happy to see her back, and hope her BF isnt coming, if she is still with him.

She might have got the bigger room for some reason.

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wow! Candy's arrival, for me, is the missing piece in the RLC jigsaw, and has elevated RLC to another level...1st thing tomorrow morning I'm gonna top up my pre paid card and resub...😏

I'll lend you my card.  Here it is,   r65z.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Dandy Candy is back again.... The first couple of stays I never really felt she was very Dandy. More like one of those fruitcakes that people give out during the holidays that no one ever eats and just throws away.

It hard to believe it has been 4 years since her last stay.

She never really gave the voyeurs a reason to miss her !!!!

• Like 3