It Has Begun: Russia Invades Ukraine #5 Begins 12/15/22

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

„Wir unterstützen einen sofortigen Waffenstillstand, um den weiteren Verlust von Menschen zu verhindern …

was hat er denn in der europäischen union gemacht mit dem flugzeughelm 

Was sagt der Thread ? Victor Orban aus Ungarn ist NAZI und Arschloch, der EU unwürdig.

On 2/7/2023 at 1:09 PM, StarLight28 said:

WWW.MSN.COM

Die Bundesregierung hat die Ausfuhr 178 betagter Leopard-1-Panzer an die Ukraine genehmigt. Den Haag sieht im Alter des Kriegsgeräts kein...

Tanks were not available before Putin invaded Ukraine?:sad:

On 1/26/2023 at 7:13 PM, StarLight28 said:

100 main battle tanks on a 2,000 km front is not much - right. But Putin's ass will soon be on fire and poorly trained Russian soldiers will die like flies. I feel sorry for every single dead soldier who is burned by Putin.

100,000 crying Russian mothers will bring down the war criminal Putin and force him to flee to Venezuela, which has already been prepared. Battle tanks will do the trick. Expel Putin - and bring him to justice.

I don't feel sorry for Russian soldiers in Ukraine because they should be risking their lives to oust Putin and not going to Ukraine to kill Ukrainian civilians.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2023 at 5:13 PM, StarLight28 said:

100 battle tanks on a front of 2,000 km is not much - right. But Putin's ass will soon burn and poorly trained Russian soldiers will die like flies. I regret every single dead soldier burned by Putin.

100,000 crying Russian mothers will bring down the war criminal Putin and force him to flee to Venezuela, which he has already prepared. Main battle tanks will serve their purpose. Expelling Putin - and putting him on trial.

If that is the case, we should arm Ukraine with these deadly fly guns and would be cheaper too!!! 🤣

WWW.BUGASALT.COM

The BUG-A-SALT Black Fly Edition 3.0 is tailored to the needs of the serious fly hunter. New design includes: cross-bolt safety, trigger redesign, stronger spring and Patridge sight