The Sharing Culture...

Guest observer1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon guys. He could be great fun. He actually might be a master. We need him around. Plus, he supposedly hates my guts.

I hope he comes back.

Kinda like our friend Nick; but he writes in English...

(RLC is boring these days. We need a jolt once in a while.)

Ain't that some shit? This Parasite dude is riding on my dashboard. Take a close look. I may have to crop the picture to see it better. This troll has a few million miles on him. I put him on the dash of every truck that I get.

post-14283-145739619917_thumb.jpg

The guy's a wienie, a troll to be sure. Read between the lines guys, you're being baited.

What is a parasite? Just look to Ferguson MO., and you'll see thousands of them. All out in the streets acting just like the savage negro beasts are supposed to act. You couldn't come up with one brain between the lot of them.

To let this parasite douche bag come along and threaten our way of life is a joke. He'll move on, just like the other trolls of the past. Remember Bulging Cheeks? He was just plainly out educated, so he resigned. Plus the cock he had in his mouth was Obama's.  That's what made his cheeks bulge. This little fuckhead will do the same thing. Give it time gentlemen. A patient warrior knows when to strike.

Troll my ass. Come on 'Dude', I mean no harm. First you call me a Liberal, now you're comparing me to the filth and scum in Missouri. You people are really accepting of a new guy aren't you? NOT !!!!!!!

I guess I'll need to hook up with the Brits, the Germans or the Turks to gain any ground here.

And move on? No. I don't think so. I want to be loved just like Nick.  ;)

I wish I could see what Foamy and tbg posted for pictures. For now, I can't even pay the 12 bones to join the Elitists. We are all locked out. By the wording, I remember as a kid the trolls called Iggy Dolls. Is this it? If so, I wish I had as much hair as they do. And at this point in life, the color won't matter either.

Actually he's just an insect and an annoyance, much like a mosquito, or a fly. 

Little person, you'll never bother me with your weak words of supposed wit. You're only showing your lack of upbringing.

Fly? did you say Fly?

You know what flies are good for?..............Eat shit and bother people.        ;)

This isn't even worth commenting on. Kindergarten material at it's best. I suppose I should expect this from a Florida maggot. These are fly larvae by the way. And every time I land, I sh*t on whatever it is I land on. Think about that next time you shoe a fly off of the rim of your glass or burger bun.

C'mon guys. He could be great fun. He actually might be a master. We need him around. Plus, he supposedly hates my guts.

I hope he comes back.

Kinda like our friend Nick; but he writes in English...

(RLC is boring these days. We need a jolt once in a while.)

I don't hate you at all sir. In fact, like previously stated, I admire your knowledge of trivial things. Plus you keep abreast on current events and can write with authority on the subject. I only chastised you for the "F" word. Nothing else.

But it does appear I did give you all a little jolt into life. Would you have rather I entered the stage begging for a password or a login? Hmmmm? Would you rather I write in my 6 fluent languages so that Google could botch the hell out of my writings?

I guess I'll leave you to your closed minds, refusing to accept new blood. Someone that could give you positives (and not Karma) instead of negatives. Your choice ladies.

Fuck y'all.

This thread is dead, or should be.

I'm gonna go over to the Old Dude's bar, drink Scotch, toss quarters into the juke box, and listen to blues. Maybe Efim will show up and play some slap bass, and Diana will sit on my lap and sing.

Any of you gentlemen wish to join me, c'mon down.

Me? Buy? Not only no, but Hell NO. Unless you serve a good beer there. Seems everyone here likes the hard stuff.

But after Obama gets done with my paycheck, there isn't enough left to buy anything but some American made swill you people call beer. That's like an Aussie drinking Fosters. Pure Abo piss.

I need a good IPA to wash the taste of this place from my mouth. And who was this Nick guy? Someone parading around pretending to be a Viet Nam Vet. What a loser. Many time I wanted to jump on him but reserved my writings. People like him aren't worth the time of day.

And HEY ADMINISTRATOR. When are you going to get a way for me to join up so I can see the pictures that I'm missing. tbg has a picture posted of supposedly me riding on his dashboard and I want to see it. Riding on the dashboard of what? His Moped? His little red wagon? What?

well if it is not worth commenting on then why DID you.and as far as kindergarden stuff you should know.

and have a can of Raid also.

like i said fly's bother people.fly's is what maggot's shit out after they eat.shoe fly, go away.

And yes, HMFIC, Kindergarten. Look at the way you wrote this. No sentence structure, your spelling is atrocious, no spacing, improper punctuation, capitalization. And what does HMFIC stand for anyway?

And you all have the nerve to call ME a troll. Look around on this board. There are more trolls then members. 100 people post out of 20, odd thousand. More like a troll country.

Gimme a beer Squirrel. I'm parched from all of this BS.

. . .Unless you serve a good beer there. Seems everyone here likes the hard stuff. . .

American made swill you people call beer. That's like an Aussie drinking Fosters. Pure Abo piss . . .

I need a good IPA to wash the taste of this place from my mouth.

Gimme a beer Squirrel. I'm parched from all of this BS.

We have an international audience here, therefore we stock over 100 lagers and ales, all of them are from craft brews. Nothing from InBev. The only mass market brew you'll find here is Heineken, and that only because they send their girls over every Friday night to "work" upstairs.

I judge craft breweries by the quality of their IPA, incidentally. We might get along on that point.

Come early, but plan to stay late so you don't miss the nightly brawl. Wear head protection; the saloon doors hurt and you're bound to meet them at high speeds...  8)

post-19450-145739619963_thumb.jpg