B4 - General Topic 2022 #69 (December)

Guys if you need to remember there is Rants & Flame War forum where if you have an issue with anyone you go as hard as you want. It's not moderated so you can air whatever you want.

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/52-rants-flame-wars/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Since Kristy returned last night, she's constantly been with Taylor,

without any problems and they are sleeping together again.

They seem now to be good friends with Kristy in charge.

I think this is now very likely to last, with them doing shows.

How's that gonna be, probably Monica shows, I guess.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

Just so we are clear. It seems that you just decided to troll me for what ever reason. Secondly, you cannot instruct me to "go back" and do anything. You don't have that authority. I would have initially accepted that as friendly advice but you have now shown me how you are and I believe you. Game recognizes game!!!!

You need to stop the trolling!

Justin Timberlake GIF by Studios 2016

1 hour ago, philo said:

For the newbies...you will now begin to see a barrage of anatomical and scatological insults from people that you least expected as having an interest in this conversation. They are affiliated in ways that are bounded by there clinical DSM-5 diagnosis.

Doesn't that tell you something, maybe you should just STFU

Boombox Shut Up GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

This is not a good look for you guy...deciding to fuck with someone and then not having the balls to back it up. I never had any conversations with you before so it was totally unprovoked. What did I do to provoke your attack? What did I say to deserve this? Maybe you just been a closet bully all along? How you going to fix your reputation? 

I will reiterate this 👌

1) You whine like a pussy when confronted.

2) You see things that are not there

3) You continuously post what will happen based on your opinion rather than commenting on what you see.

4) You see things.  (Like aliens...etc)

5) You make a non-incident out of nothing

5) You fight with everyone over NOTHING

6) I'm tired (as is everyone) of you making up shit then post after post defending your tiny little hill to the point where you just look stupid.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1