B4 - General Topic 2022 #69 (December)

27 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

of course CC is run by RLC... look at the rules on how we have to post  3rd party BS or how upset they get if we refer outside freebie radical competition sites like HOTSCOPES ... 

I don't know , I don't care ...because now you and me will be banned now  by Noldus of the Russian secret police ... 

Noldus is the actual owner of RLC I'll bet ... He just knows too much 

nice knowing you guys .........

First off Cam Caps is not run by RLC. Cam Caps has no affiliation with RLC whatsoever. Cam Caps & RLC are two separate entities.  

Secondly the reason for Third Party Host posting is because back in July 2017 Cam Caps servers got shutdown from having posted attachments. It took Admin and myself around 30 Hours to delete the thousands of Pictures and Videos from a DMCA Takedown Order with Cam Caps being offline for 36 Hours. Going forward a decision was made for posts to be done through a Third Party Host.  The DMCA Orders now go to the Third Party Host and not Cam Caps directly. 

Finally Noldus is not the owner of RLC.  He knows more than others is by following Tenants Social Media Accounts.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Enough of the nit picking and nattering one another.  There is a Rants & Flames Topic if one wants to rip each other a corn chute.  

Please get this back on topic.  I see 9 pages and at least 6 of them have no bearing whatsoever about the apartment B#4.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

First off Cam Caps is not run by RLC. Cam Caps has no affiliation with RLC whatsoever. Cam Caps & RLC are two separate entities.  

Secondly the reason for Third Party Host posting is because back in July 2017 Cam Caps servers got shutdown from having posted attachments. It took Admin and myself around 30 Hours to delete the thousands of Pictures and Videos from a DMCA Takedown Order with Cam Caps being offline for 36 Hours. Going forward a decision was made for posts to be done through a Third Party Host.  The DMCA Orders now go to the Third Party Host and not Cam Caps directly. 

Finally Noldus is not the owner of RLC.  He knows more than others is by following Tenants Social Media Accounts.  

just kidding ... all around ...

you have all been informative and go unsung as doing so much to have created and maintaining and protecting  this freaky, unique site 

Noldus can take a joke  but he still  knows too much ... ( and he too is greatly appreciated for that and his efforts to keep it all together 

today was a weird day on this page ... I just wanted to play along 

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Enough of the nit picking and nattering one another

The price of this is that it scares some away from expressing

themselves. Philo is defending himself, but is not good at that.

Large parts of this thread is filled with trash from the same few

people, who think they run it using bad language.

For me they are just funny and pathetic. The same over

and over again and most not Europeans.

19 hours ago, thinga69 said:

You are a living proof that IQ means shit.

The IQ 150 is actually true, but just in my town there are more than 100

persons with that, some even more. I guess it's the same in

your town, but I have a suspicion that you're not one of them.

• Haha 1

I wonder about Kristy bating. It seems to be more natural,

more sound, more enjoying than previous rather boring short bates,

almost at kind of sleeping pills. This is much, much better.

It seems since Taylor's arrival in B4, that many things have changed.

Is this somehow a Taylor effect?

• Haha 2