B4 - General Topic 2022 #69 (December)

so here is kristy who discovers herself homosexual in 2022, definitively burying kristy from moscow!!!! weeks of harassment towards taylor, who has gone from ordinary girl to irresistible beauty queen, and the center of attraction, by the use of whatever spell or elixir, of all the girls she meets, to have the honor of becoming one of the new sex partners of the goddess taylor!!!!😕😩🤢

Some people here has a story of Taylor exploiting that

Kristy was drunk. She was only tipsy, in control, and maybe it was the

other way around. Kristy deliberately took alcohol to ease

the jump as a 28 year old for the first time having sex

with a woman. Kristy was the one who started it and kept on

in both bath and bed. I think it could have been planned by Kristy.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, northguy said:

Are you afraid of heights? Taylor has more experience in

satisfying a girl then all of Kristy's BF's combined.

Is this anti LGBT?

I could not care less what people are sexually. But Taylor is a butt ugly desperate lesbian who seem to have no game when it comes to receive pleasure and Kristy is a wannabe celeb HO who looks more and more used as each day goes by!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Sure Moules. But they have kind of lost power in Europe,

so they can't dictate how peoples values are (as they also do in Russia).

I'm trying to explain, that sex in Europe (EU) is different.

I remember an episode with Britney Spears, who at a concert

praised the Lord and was booed off stage by the crowd.

To her defense she's not known for being smart,

but not knowing what continent you're on is no good.

Actually the anti LGBT is on the rise in many EC countries such as Hungary, Poland, Italy etc.  I dont think it's OK but stop pretending everything is rosy red in Europe. It's not!

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, moules said:

L'intensità della passione nella doccia del bagno era pari a quella di Martina e Nelly sul pavimento della camera da letto del B&N quando i B&N erano in B-4.

A better start than the one between Martina and Nelly because in an unexpected moment. They didn't look around, they didn't look for each other but in the end they found each other: VIVA KRISTY AND VIVA TAYLOR, TWO FANTASTIC HOURS IN SPONTANEITY AND PASSION, If Kristy wasn't busy with her cycle they would have gone great. A sore point those 5 minutes on the shower floor that no one saw

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

Me, I'm Italian, I don't understand where you're going with this, I,  don't have any problem with lesbians, I do have a problem, or rather I used to have a problem, since I'm no longer a subscriber, with a lesbian thrown into a flat who has to make a spectacle of herself at all costs

i think that's it in a nutshell so i agree with you sergio.  i can't see northguy being straight either.  at least he's honest and that explains why so many europeans are slutty, think with the small head, ho's.  the word love was replaced with the word fuck in their dictionaries.  as long as they're fucking, that's all that matters to them.

3 hours ago, corboblanc said:

so here is kristy who discovers herself homosexual in 2022, definitively burying kristy from moscow!!!! weeks of harassment towards taylor, who has gone from ordinary girl to irresistible beauty queen, and the center of attraction, by the use of whatever spell or elixir, of all the girls she meets, to have the honor of becoming one of the new sex partners of the goddess taylor!!!!😕😩🤢

sad isn't it

16 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

Taylor is like most men we are hunters by nature and Kristy was her prey!  Now that she has conquered Kristy she will look for a new prey to hunt.

Maybe Tani? Last night drunk Taylor was flirting hard with her