gun?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not that mad is he? AT least he's not been there long enough to let his madness show.  On the face of it, if i had to choose between sitting on a couch with Ruslan or him, and they're both armed, I'd go for this guy.

(So long as I got to fuck the backdoors of his missus after. Indeed, I'd risk five minutes on the sofa with an armed Ruslan for the opportunity of banging his missus.)

He's not that mad is he? AT least he's not been there long enough to let his madness show.  On the face of it, if i had to choose between sitting on a couch with Ruslan or him, and they're both armed, I'd go for this guy.

(So long as I got to fuck the backdoors of his missus after. Indeed, I'd risk five minutes on the sofa with an armed Ruslan for the opportunity of banging his missus.)

i HOPE you are joking,

so  you would try to fuck a guy's girl when he is there with you and he has a A Real gun and it was LOADED .mad at the time or not ,how long do you think it would take either one to become mad.you would risk five minutes, paul take's three minute's.how long do you think it take's to pop off a couple round's? i don't think either one of you would make it.if you are not joking i'll say this much for you,you have got a set of ball's...not that they will do you any good after this.

i HOPE you are joking,

so  you would try to fuck a guy's girl when he is there with you and he has a A Real gun and it was LOADED .mad at the time or not ,how long do you think it would take either one to become mad.you would risk five minutes, paul take's three minute's.how long do you think it take's to pop off a couple round's? i don't think either one of you would make it.if you are not joking i'll say this much for you,you have got a set of ball's...not that they will do you any good after this.

Ha! I thought that as I was writing it but I'd almost finished writing! Nah, would definitely not go near another man's wife if he was in the room and had a gun on him!

i HOPE you are joking,

Ha! I thought that as I was writing it but I'd almost finished writing! Nah, would definitely not go near another man's wife if he was in the room and had a gun on him!

just checking...lol...smart move.    ;)

i HOPE you are joking,

just checking...lol...smart move.    ;)

Check and unload the gun. After you do what you want, especially if you're big and strong  ;D