gun?

It's very American this report with weapons as a tool or toy !  :o

Sorry guys, these are dangerous artifacts to kill people and nothing else. Look at the killings that occurred in the USA for 1 or 2 years. This does not enough for you to understand ?

Leave it to the professionals (military) You do not have the right to kill people ... Put your guns in the closet.

How many victims again for you to understand ? You, who claim to be civilized, show the world you are...

Yet another fucking Liberal from France no less.

Try and take my guns and you will become one of those victims.

Most all of the killings you mention where not committed by gun totting Law abiding citizens they were by criminals and I assure you if most of the victims had been carrying there would have been a whole lot less dead people.

In this country (The Greatest there ever has been) our Constitution gives us the right Bear Arms and I proudly do so for protection of my family and myself.

So why don't you do what the Liberals do best throw up your hands and Surrender.

Mate, your frustrations are showing. When the shit hits the fan, and it will, guess who they'll be looking to for protection? They had a gun amnesty in Australia awhile ago, we don't have the constitutional right to bear arms, so they tried to get them with lies and deceit. They didn't get mine.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A right wing American accusing a French person of being a Liberal in a way intended to offend the Frenchman. Haha! Fuckin read it all now!! It's been the best 24 hours on this board ever!

Vive la France!

Right Wing? Why because I like guns because I wish to protect my family,my country and the Constitution from likes of people like you and cho2vant who are obvious liberals who want to do all they can to destroy this great country. Well if that's the case count me in as a Right Winger then I will proudly where that with a badge of honor. Main infuses on (Right)

Such bullshit. Fuck, you go on about guns so much one would think that you see the ownership of one as a rare positive in your life, it most likely is.  No one gives a fuck about the fact you own a gun.  No one gives a fuck about your political views or that you get a hard on for a man in uniform. I take it Chovant is in France and I'm in England, liberal means something else to people who live on this side of the Atlantic so why do you keep throwing the word out like you have an understanding of different political beliefs to your own?  Do you think anyone here reads your shit and thinks, "ah yeah, Pepe is right, he's been right all along.  He's right to see the world in narrow simple terms like them Vs us, black Vs white, shoot first questions later, and the answer to everything is to own a fucking gun. Why didn't I think of that? Thanks Pepe for opening my mind there buddy."

Nah, you keep banging on but no one is listening or responding to you (unless they are also caught in the same confirmation bias trap that is having a negative affect on their cognitive abilities).

So why did I respond? I'm here for the shits n giggles man and people like you are funny.

So extracting from some of the last posts I understand that our Daniel bought a cheap plastic air gun to protect family (Adriana) and country (Barcelona) and a bad argument erupted between very few diplomatic non-officials from France, USA and England, and more to come...

So extracting from some of the last posts I understand that our Daniel bought a cheap plastic air gun to protect family (Adriana) and country (Barcelona) and a bad argument erupted between very few diplomatic non-officials from France, USA and England, and more to come...

Yep Stash that's the jist of it.

Ahhh!! Your from England that surely explains a lot...

no offense to you Van

Yeah you got me there man. Another cunty fucking Englishman that's me. The reason I disagree with you is obviously because I'm English. Explains a lot right? Yeah bet it does pal.

The fact that I'm laughing at you is because I'm English, and we all have crooked teeth right? Except Van 

Fucking Limeys eh?  Let's invite them to a historical little tea party on the west coast and we can make jokes about how all of them, except Van, have sex with the Queen. That'll show how smart we are.

We saved them from the Nazis, Van's grandad was probably Winston Churchill however, and they repay us by making a mockery of our juvenile grasp of politics and laugh at our gun fetishes.

Let's trot out some cliched stereotypes against the English except Van because that'll make us look smart and sophisticated and shit. If it doesn't work, fuck it, we can have a circle jerk whilst watching Saving Private Ryan. Fucking Limeys no offense to you Van

Ahhh!! Your from England that surely explains a lot...

no offense to you Van

Yeah you got me there man. Another cunty fucking Englishman that's me. The reason I disagree with you is obviously because I'm English. Explains a lot right? Yeah bet it does pal.

The fact that I'm laughing at you is because I'm English, and we all have crooked teeth right? Except Van 

Fucking Limeys eh?  Let's invite them to a historical little tea party on the west coast and we can make jokes about how all of them, except Van, have sex with the Queen. That'll show how smart we are.

We saved them from the Nazis, Van's grandad was probably Winston Churchill however, and they repay us by making a mockery of our juvenile grasp of politics and laugh at our gun fetishes.

Let's trot out some cliched stereotypes against the English except Van because that'll make us look smart and sophisticated and shit. If it doesn't work, fuck it, we can have a circle jerk whilst watching Saving Private Ryan. Fucking Limeys no offense to you Van

Explains it all keep up the good work Aubrey....

Such bullshit. Fuck, you go on about guns so much one would think that you see the ownership of one as a rare positive in your life, it most likely is.  No one gives a fuck about the fact you own a gun.  No one gives a fuck about your political views or that you get a hard on for a man in uniform. I take it Chovant is in France and I'm in England, liberal means something else to people who live on this side of the Atlantic so why do you keep throwing the word out like you have an understanding of different political beliefs to your own?  Do you think anyone here reads your shit and thinks, "ah yeah, Pepe is right, he's been right all along.  He's right to see the world in narrow simple terms like them Vs us, black Vs white, shoot first questions later, and the answer to everything is to own a fucking gun. Why didn't I think of that? Thanks Pepe for opening my mind there buddy."

Nah, you keep banging on but no one is listening or responding to you (unless they are also caught in the same confirmation bias trap that is having a negative affect on their cognitive abilities).

So why did I respond? I'm here for the shits n giggles man and people like you are funny.

Shits and giggles? Sounds about right because that's about all you'd be good for. Reading the old posts, I obviously had you pegged right from the start, a total arsehole.

Funny you mention France and England, two countries that are just about totally fucked. Keep living in your dream world mate, because the 22 miles of sea won't save England this time. They are already arriving in droves to fuck you over and you are just too stupid and blind to see it. The problem is sometimes things are as simple as black and white, us and them.

Normally wouldn't waste my time with fuck wits like you, but as I said before, if you're not part of the solution, you are the problem. Churchill once (supposedly) said that the benches in front of him in Parliament were the opposition, but the ones behind him were the enemy. Certainly wouldn't want idiots like you standing behind me. With your attitude you'd probably cave in and sell out.

It's very American this report with weapons as a tool or toy !  :o

Sorry guys, these are dangerous artifacts to kill people and nothing else. Look at the killings that occurred in the USA for 1 or 2 years. This does not enough for you to understand ?

Leave it to the professionals (military) You do not have the right to kill people ... Put your guns in the closet.

How many victims again for you to understand ? You, who claim to be civilized, show the world you are...

Yet another fucking Liberal from France no less.

Try and take my guns and you will become one of those victims.

Most all of the killings you mention where not committed by gun totting Law abiding citizens they were by criminals and I assure you if most of the victims had been carrying there would have been a whole lot less dead people.

In this country (The Greatest there ever has been) our Constitution gives us the right Bear Arms and I proudly do so for protection of my family and myself.

So why don't you do what the Liberals do best throw up your hands and Surrender.

yes, it's just that !!! it is a vicious circle !! on the one hand the law of the united states allows every citizen to own a gun, so that certain mental whack can use and make carnage, but on the other hand, it allows the average citizen to protect him and his family !!! some killings would not have occurred if the victims had been armed !! it's complicated all this !!

Shits and giggles? Sounds about right because that's about all you'd be good for. Reading the old posts, I obviously had you pegged right from the start, a total arsehole.

Funny you mention France and England, two countries that are just about totally fucked. Keep living in your dream world mate, because the 22 miles of sea won't save England this time. They are already arriving in droves to fuck you over and you are just too stupid and blind to see it. The problem is sometimes things are as simple as black and white, us and them.

Normally wouldn't waste my time with fuck wits like you, but as I said before, if you're not part of the solution, you are the problem. Churchill once (supposedly) said that the benches in front of him in Parliament were the opposition, but the ones behind him were the enemy. Certainly wouldn't want idiots like you standing behind me. With your attitude you'd probably cave in and sell out.

"I know,  let's ask an Australian for their valued and informed opinion on global politics!",  said absolutely no one,  at any time, ever.