gun?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a link with a photo of it on it.  As for the silencer maybe he is playing spy, or secret agent or other types of games with a group of people.  There is a paintball club  where people play war.  I do not understand it myself.  I grew up to believe make love to war. http://www.airsoftrc.com/double-eagle-m24-spring-airsoft-pistol-fps-300-w-silencer.html

I saw the box it came in and it said  -  M 24 Air Soft  he shot it at a bag in the bedroom last night.  Not sure the purpose for the silencer other than maybe looks or accuracy in longer barrel.

If he still plays with a compressed air gun at his age, what will be its exploit in bed ? Isn't firearm the unconscious extension of dick in psychology?

What the hell is wrong with this fucked up world? I have 35 real guns and no one I know is afraid to come into my home. They are tools just like a hammer or ax.  I can leave my guns on my porch or table for weeks at a time and they never hurt a soul, even when I give them permission. You need to be afraid of the crazy fucking people this world is creating not a piece of metal. Fucking liberal bastards that want to rule the world have brain washed so many poor sheeple saps.

I saw the box it came in and it said  -  M 24 Air Soft  he shot it at a bag in the bedroom last night.  Not sure the purpose for the silencer other than maybe looks or accuracy in longer barrel.

If he still plays with a compressed air gun at his age, what will be its exploit in bed ? Isn't firearm the unconscious extension of dick in psychology?

I heard somewhere it was cars, maybe it was in a 007 movie...

pudley all I know is I would not want to come over and make passes at your wife if you are their. ;)

damn I thought I had a lot of guns I have one in each room that's 9 plus one in each truck that's 3 and 1 in my car and 1 on my bike 1 on my side and 1 on my old ladys side. plus 6 long guns on the wall.  that's only 22. and DTH you welcome to come hit on my old lady but if she hits back you have to take her and keep her. just a warning she is hot. but super MEAN.

This is a link with a photo of it on it.  As for the silencer maybe he is playing spy, or secret agent or other types of games with a group of people.  There is a paintball club  where people play war.  I do not understand it myself.  I grew up to believe make love to war. http://www.airsoftrc.com/double-eagle-m24-spring-airsoft-pistol-fps-300-w-silencer.html

It's a cheap one.  It's only $9.49

It's very American this report with weapons as a tool or toy !  :o

Sorry guys, these are dangerous artifacts to kill people and nothing else. Look at the killings that occurred in the USA for 1 or 2 years. This does not enough for you to understand ?

Leave it to the professionals (military) You do not have the right to kill people ... Put your guns in the closet.

How many victims again for you to understand ? You, who claim to be civilized, show the world you are...

It's very American this report with weapons as a tool or toy !  :o

Sorry guys, these are dangerous artifacts to kill people and nothing else. Look at the killings that occurred in the USA for 1 or 2 years. This does not enough for you to understand ?

Leave it to the professionals (military) You do not have the right to kill people ... Put your guns in the closet.

How many victims again for you to understand ? You, who claim to be civilized, show the world you are...

Yet another fucking Liberal from France no less.

Try and take my guns and you will become one of those victims.

Most all of the killings you mention where not committed by gun totting Law abiding citizens they were by criminals and I assure you if most of the victims had been carrying there would have been a whole lot less dead people.

In this country (The Greatest there ever has been) our Constitution gives us the right Bear Arms and I proudly do so for protection of my family and myself.

So why don't you do what the Liberals do best throw up your hands and Surrender.