US General Domestic Politics (2022) #19 Begins 12/20/22

8 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm freezing 🥶 my ass, how the fuck can someone live north of Florida 

WEATHER.COM

Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Miami, FL with highs, lows...

It's 5:07, Spy and it's 32F here in Cocoa. Just 250 miles north of you.

I'll be walking the dog at about 7 when it's supposed to be 29 with a 'feels like' temperature of 22F.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXBUSINESS.COM

Some users worried the technology will end up cutting "millions" of jobs, but...

Way to go AOC and Bernie Sanders. This is what happens when government forces businesses to pay an unrealistic minimum wage. Now instead of receiving a bigger paycheck entry level employees will receive no paycheck.

14 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Yuma Regional Medical President Dr. Robert Transchel joined "Fox & Friends" to discuss how his...

Good! Arizona voted for Joe Biden, have two Democrat senators and have just elected a Democrat governor, so the people of Arizona are getting exactly what they deserve. :biggrin:

On 12/24/2022 at 1:22 AM, SPYING 1 said:

Why sign prenuptial agreements? They don't own anything. 

On 12/23/2022 at 7:55 PM, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Over 1.5 million people across the US are without power as airlines cancel many flights, states...

Just  need to unfreeze the windmills and clean the snow off the solar and all their power problems will be solved. :tongue:

On 12/23/2022 at 12:45 AM, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Fed up with lockdowns and Xi's policies, some Chinese citizens are taking a perilous journey to...

Where are the photos of all the Americans fleeing the U.S. for China? Could it be because there are no crowds of Americans fleeing the U.S. for China?

On 12/21/2022 at 2:33 AM, StnCld316 said:

We got a deep freeze coming from that Polar Vortex and the temps here are going to drop to -50C / -58F for 2 or 3 days. Now we'll get too see just how well those Electric Vehicles hold up before their battery goes dead.  So much for the Global Warming Hoax they've tried to shove down everyone's throat for the last 40+ years. :biggrin: 

Where you are at it will likely go between 28 to 32 for a couple of days.

But it's liberal progressive Democrats in the U.S. who you root for and support that are pushing the global warming hoax. :confused:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

But it's liberal progressive Democrats in the U.S. who you root for and support that are pushing the global warming hoax. :confused:

I just heard that some of Florida actually had some snow flurry activity.  We did not want them too feel left out on all the excitement.  :biggrin:

• Like 1