B4 - General Topic 2022 #70 (December)

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

How many guys came in B4 , courtesy of Elettra ?  It has become ridiculous ... Hope RLC will do something about it ... Do control who comes and who leaves ... And Elettra could leave the villa, I would be more than happy !  

This is real life, RLC doesn't have to do anything.... I'm yet to see them act violent or steal from the girls, so why shouldn't they be allowed?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

How many guys came in B4 , courtesy of Elettra ?  It has become ridiculous ... Hope RLC will do something about it ... Do control who comes and who leaves ... And Elettra could leave the villa, I would be more than happy !  

There's been a lot of guys visit B4 courtesy of Elettra, but only a couple of them actually came 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

This is real life, RLC doesn't have to do anything.... I'm yet to see them act violent or steal from the girls, so why shouldn't they be allowed?

Because these type of people are unhealthily obsessed with looking at women to the point where any semblance of a male guest disrupts their unhealthy obsession, completely ignoring the fact that these women are straight and are attracted to men.

• Haha 2