Katie & Adam - (2023) #1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Even though a lot of what you describe truly characterized the two of them, it's ultimately the case that I just didn't find Katie particularly attractive. For me, they were just too old. 

This is quite generally somewhat of an RLC problem. They have too many old folks and also too many do nothings. It's no use having a few good-looking people who don't do very much, and then a few people who do a lot, but unfortunately don't look attractive. It needs the combination.

What they need are some young good looking party people. My favorite apartments from Russia were the ones where there was a lot going on and the people were still students (like with Anabelle und Efim, etc.). 

Voyeur that I am and lover of the thicker type, I enjoyed just watching Katie.  Sure, she wasn't subject to the obsessions of certain others but she was ok with me.  Good luck Katie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/16/2023 at 3:52 PM, babyalfa said:

Voyeur that I am and lover of the thicker type, I enjoyed just watching Katie.  Sure, she wasn't subject to the obsessions of certain others but she was ok with me.  Good luck Katie.

she was eating her boogers yesterday...fucking nasty

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

• 5 weeks later...