Katie & Adam - (2023) #1

• 2 weeks later...

And let’s ask the question now that they are gone … Why almost ANYONE couldn’t get attached to the couple , become a constant fan or anything suggesting that they could “ build “ an audience ? 

Katie is an explosive sex machine , she knows so much about sex but her skills were hardly ever brought on surface .. as I have said quite early when they joined , this looks like a childhood / school relationship that it is lasting many many years and they both like one another but it is at times even boring for them .. they have found many ways to reinvent at times their sexual games ( unforgettable role playing games / personally I would watch this and was entertaining ) , they had visitors , a couple of times guests ( Katie ) that more could happen ( in the beginning  the girl that her and Katie were kissing and touching ) and a couple of months ago another female friend that Katie wanted to have something more but then it was sad and bad to see Adam almost chocking as he seems that he suffers from asthma and it was really painful and hard to watch and Katie had to help him which eventually destroyed the night .. 

This is a couple that won’t be missed and I think will be easily forgotten .. But I think Katie’s sexual skills , at least by me , will be long remembered .. 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

And let’s ask the question now that they are gone … Why almost ANYONE could get attached to the couple , become a constant fan or anything suggesting that they could “ build “ an audience ? 

Katie is an explosive sex machine , she knows so much about sex but her skills were hardly ever brought on surface .. as I have said quite early when they joined , this looks like a childhood / school relationship that it is lasting many many years and they both like one another but it is at times even boring for them .. they have found many ways to reinvent at times their sexual games ( unforgettable role playing games / personally I would watch this and was entertaining ) , they had visitors , a couple of times guests ( Katie ) that more could happen ( in the begging the girl that her and Katie were kissing and touching ) and a couple of months ago another female friend that Katie wanted to have something more but then it was sad and bad to see Adam almost chocking as he seems that he suffers from asthma and it was really painful and hard to watch and Katie had to help him which eventually destroyed the night .. 

This is a couple that won’t be missed and I think will be easily forgotten .. But I think Katie’s sexual skills , at least by me , will be long remembered .. 

Even though a lot of what you describe truly characterized the two of them, it's ultimately the case that I just didn't find Katie particularly attractive. For me, they were just too old. 

This is quite generally somewhat of an RLC problem. They have too many old folks and also too many do nothings. It's no use having a few good-looking people who don't do very much, and then a few people who do a lot, but unfortunately don't look attractive. It needs the combination.

What they need are some young good looking party people. My favorite apartments from Russia were the ones where there was a lot going on and the people were still students (like with Anabelle und Efim, etc.). 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Even though a lot of what you describe truly characterized the two of them, it's ultimately the case that I just didn't find Katie particularly attractive. For me, they were just too old. 

This is quite generally somewhat of an RLC problem. They have too many old folks and also too many do nothings. It's no use having a few good-looking people who don't do very much, and then a few people who do a lot, but unfortunately don't look attractive. It needs the combination.

What they need are some young good looking party people. My favorite apartments from Russia were the ones where there was a lot going on and the people were still students (like with Anabelle und Efim, etc.). 

I personally get what I am offered and to be quite honest , 2022 additions have been quite satisfied ( apart from the recruitment of the Barcelona apartments and the late 2022 opening apartments which haven’t been the same dynamic for a variety of reasons with the biggest failure being so far Vera and Una ) .. 

It is statistically difficult for RLC to succeed with all but it is also quite remarkable that they are struggling in such an extreme rare coincidence being able to bring Ukrainians so very much easy and they don’t get the advantage of it .. It looks like they are filing in Prague and making it their second hub behind Barcelona but all people in Prague are Russians .. And as I mentioned recently , I think the war results are coming as a conflict .. I think they are struggling with more Ukrainians as the company is Russian and they have issues to convince them to work for a Russian company .. and also ,perhaps the biggest problem of them all is the real deal , the money .. I think the money they give has very little to do with what they paid in the past .. the exposure now in comparison to when the site first launched 12 years ago , the possibility of anything being broadcasted on internet when in early 2010s and Middle wasn’t as much as now , it might be preventing for people to accept this job .. 

Still and as a conclusion , I believe that in the end it is all about the money .. if RLC starts paying excellent and well again , they will easily find people .. obviously they aren’t giving much nowadays and the results can be seen in Barcelona .. let’s hope that somehow they are watching the problems and they will be balancing better for the product they offer . 

• Like 1