I'm buying

Dth

I have a led on a relative.  Updating my Genealogy.  Love windows tabs.  I may drop by latter.

It appears Dth is hunting for info-gold. It's a tremendous amount of work, but I assure you folks, it can be worth it, with better rewards than waiting hours upon hours for RLC girls to start walking around nude. Best of luck, my friend.

Now, where did I squirrel away that last pecan? Where did I hide that damn thing?!

WTF are you two talking about?

And Pecans? Yuk. Macadamia's for my Rodent buddies. Although the Guinea Pig has to have that high dollar Red Leaf Lettuce. Picky prick. That wife of mine spoils these animals rotten around here.

WTF are you two talking about?

And Pecans? Yuk. Macadamia's for my Rodent buddies. Although the Guinea Pig has to have that high dollar Red Leaf Lettuce. Picky prick. That wife of mine spoils these animals rotten around here.

Let me clue you in. Rats and Guinea Pigs are ghetto slime. We squirrels don't like them. They're not cute, they don't have furry tails, they eat human's food while we struggle to forage for it ourselves. They get to enjoy human amusement parks like mazes and hamster wheels, without paying anything for such trivial amusements. Then, for recompense, they spread horrible diseases to their human benefactors, and eat human babies.

Maybe I should not have said such a thing: Now I'm going to be attacked by Parasite for discriminating against my fellow rodents.

Lets just say I'm glad you said pecans and not plain nuts because that would open up a whole can of worms.  Worms as far as I know  are not rodents but can be human.

TBG150 to try to explain my grategand father came from Germany but stop for a lot of years to get married to someone from China. All on my dads side.  Also in the last 20 years the divorce rate is high on both lines.  I think it runs in the genes.

Lets just say I'm glad you said pecans and not plain nuts because that would open up a whole can of worms.  Worms as far as I know  are not rodents but can be human.

TBG150 to try to explain my grategand father came from Germany but stop for a lot of years to get married to someone from China. All on my dads side.  Also in the last 20 years the divorce rate is high on both lines.  I think it runs in the genes.

I hope you realize that this sort of stuff means nothing to the other CC clowns, but the mere history of this eventful union between a Chinese and a German are fascinating to me. However, CC members will never understand the factual magnificence that it is nearly impossible for them to have ever been created.

One drunk (or sober) night, one single sperm out of millions, amazingly hit one particular egg at exactly the right moment. Even a nanosecond of a delay of such sexual intercourse over the past millions of years by thousands of such men and women, and these CC folks (including us) would simply cease to ever have existed.

Everyone on CC won a most impossible lottery, and they are not even slightly aware of this mind-numbing fact.

Perhaps this is why little squirrel listens to Van when he speaks.

What are the odds of multiple births that run in families not including pills or help from doctors to get them pregnant.  The life of an egg and sperm is very short.  Each one of us is very special and lucky to be alive.  Also we should be thank full that someone did not use a coat hanger.

Bingo.

The founders of my nation did not address the issue of the coat hanger. They couldn't imagine that anyone would refuse the right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness to any human individual. They were busy trying to have children, since so many of them were likely to die in youth due to disease.

Now unborn humans (and, according to Obama) can be dispensed with at will. Conveniently.

Great. Now I'm back on politics, when abortion is actually now just a minor moral issue, like all the other moral issues. Minor. Insignificant. Just a war-on-women. I'll probably be run over by Parasite's Land Rover because of such statements.

Some aspects of our culture make me sad these days, though I never met one person who was happy and proud that they had a such a safe, convenient procedure done to their unborn child. Ever.

Uhhh, Rodent? When was the last time that you were in a major US city? Take a ride to San Fransicko and look around. Better yet, Oakland is far enough. Then tell me that the left may just be correct in of the fact that human life is expendable.

Some, if not all of these savages would have been better off at the end of a coathanger. Now go further south into East L.A.. Need I even say more?

Parasite has a Land Rover? Greedy bastard, burning up all of that gasoline. I thought that Libs drove Prius's and electric cars.

My thoughts on abortion is that know one or government should that much control over a woman.  As with everything in life unless she is a sex slave but slavery was outlawed a long time ago.