Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #26

pulo filipe

7 minutes ago, Will I amafool said:

Hi Peps honey,

How are you sweet thing, Ummmmm! I’ve missed you soo much big boy.

You have not been heard of since that chubby feline gave you that terrible mauling after you picked a fight with him. It must have been a terrible blow to your self worth and ego to get so battered.

Never mind Chuck, lesson learned perhaps, don’t go picking fights with grown ups, they hurt when they connect.

Always here sweetie if you ever need someone to hold on to when you’re  feeling lonely and unloved.

Missing you already.😍🥰

Captain America Lol GIF by mtvHappy Big Brother GIF by MOODMANDancing Happy Dance GIF

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Can I fuck it

Cripe, now she doing anal in the tub.

A standing anal orgasm with the door partially open and Paul in plain sight if he turned around.

She needs to apply a lubricant to Paul's dick and then he could better enter her rear end. It's just a matter of time as he'd already tried it a couple times.

*Note to Leora.   Good job.  May I suggest doing it closely in front of Cam 7 for us?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Cripe, now she doing anal in the tub.

A standing anal orgasm with the door partially open and Paul in plain sight if he turned around.

She needs to apply a lubricant to Paul's dick and then he could better enter her rear end. It's just a matter of time as he'd already tried it a couple times.

*Note to Leora.   Good job.  May I suggest doing it closely in front of Cam 7 for us?

Note to leora can i sit in the bath and watch won't  touch  fucking       hell nurse  I need   help thank you xxx

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Similar on how she use to constantly watch herself in mirrors she must get turned on by watching herself in action - the horny girl. She is in love with herself and her body - rightfully so. She is a lesbian to herself (tasting her own pussy juices).

Accurate IMHO.  Given a woman she was attracted to she would be explore more of her fantasies.

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Given a woman she was attracted to she would be explore more of her fantasies

And with no hesitation. Not out of curiosity but for the thirst of another woman's pussy juices. Probably a matter of time but more likely away from RLC and all the cams. Her and Malia had good times together with lots of laughter and giggles. Paul lacks a funny bone.