Only in Florida

TBG 150

I actually am sad because as great a man as Reagan was; I don't even think he could get us out of the mess dummy O has made for us.

Unfortunately Linked you might be right.

Interesting that these posts have ended up in this thread that is called Only in Florida, because it's not only Florida, not only America, but most of the free world as we know it, what's left of it. All the fighting has or is happening off shore but who is defending the homeland? America isn't, neither is the UK, Australia or any of the other major contributors to the Coalition of the Willing, and yet home is where the major threat is going to come from.  All these countries are sinking, socially and financially, with the sheer volume of illegal immigrants.

There is a clandestine fifth column operating within all our shores and our own naivety and political correctness, as well as the ignorant or possibly intentional actions of our elected leaders, is feeding it and swelling its ranks. We fight muslim terrorists on the frontline in other countries but let them through the back door of our own.

As we have discussed before, how easy would it be to defend our own shores if there was a political will to do it. The system developed by South Korea, which undoubtedly had American input, is a classic example. Its a defensive weapon not an offensive weapon. In other words, if you don't approach my borders, if you don't try to enter my country illegally, it cannot hurt you.

The do-gooders, political correctness brigade, the weak and corrupt politicians, will tell you its inhumane, against the Geneva Convention, against the rules of engagement, and any number of feeble excuses. Yet no one will be killed or injured if they don't break the law.

Yet I don't see these same do-gooders, same political correctness brigade, or those weak and corrupt politicians being as vocal about the 10,000 or so coalition troops killed in places like Iraq and Afghanistan. And that doesn't even scratch the surface of the wounded, both physically and mentally. Our military die offshore protecting and supporting the very countries that are the breeding grounds for the terrorists destroying our nations from within.

If we are to go back to these countries then we have to do the job properly this time, no half hearted approach. Even the bible says that the destruction of your enemy must be total, every man woman and child if necessary. If that's the Christian approach, then at least we will be fighting a religious war on a level playing field, same rules of engagement. I took note of a statement by Ronald Reagan, I'm pretty sure it was at Arlington Cemetery, headstones marked with Crosses and Stars of David, very specific. Whether a believer or not, this is a religious war, we need to combine our forces to fight this enemy and Israel is a critical link in the frontline.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozioziozi, I agree with every word. Your assessment is spot on. We have appeasement of Islam and Muslims everywhere. Ideally I want my troops on my shores sweeping up the evil, extremist fuckers and making them 'disappear'. Why fight them over there and yet let them come to our country to cause death and destruction in my land.

I keep saying I want someone to show me what a moderate Muslim looks like. How does he live his days. Does he let his wife have a life, does he insist she wears a headscarf or a veil. Does he support Sharia Law and insist his kids only marry a Muslim. Does he insist his wife can't pray alongside him. Does he not allow pets or drink alcohol or eat pigs. Does he allow himself to have numerous wives. Does he let his kids run around with none Muslims and have fun at the beach without being wrapped up from head to toe in a blanket or whatever they call their fun clothes. Does he let his kids have sex education so they are armed with knowledge that can help and protect them against disease. Does he believe in democracy. Does he disagree with the extremists and openly say so.

And can someone tell me where in the Quran it mentions that women must were scarves or veils? Is it compulsory or is it a choice any woman is free to make or is it forced upon them by the 'men' running their religion. Who is the leader of their religion. Who is their spokesman. Which one of these 'peaceful, loving, caring and reasonable' moderate Muslims are supporting the West in their efforts to remove extremists.

Just a few questions! I genuinely want to know what a moderate, none extremist Muslim believes in. After all 1.8 billion Muslims can't all be extremists.  So a moderate Muslim believes in...... and an extremist Muslim believes in ........Tell me the difference.

In my opinion Islam is not a free religion and hence should not be practiced in the free world!!!!

So fight fire with fire !!! If you are Muslim then go back to where you belong get out of our free world countries take your blood lust religion with you and fight amongst yourselves!!!

Do you not think that your politicians are playing directly into their hands, by being provoked by the public beheading of Americans and the threatening of the same to a Brit that this will draw forces out of your countries taking away the protection from your own borders and making it easier for them to gain access and to do evil on your home soils, I so wish that politicians would remove the blinkers and see the bigger picture!!!

So fucking cool. Chiller wins the thought out prize of the decade. He ACTUALLY gets it. And he's not even an American. (I hope I'm right here) Aussie, right?

Why can't we have a common sense rule in the world? Are the morons and their over-doctored selfies really what it's all about? It's surely just not America that's in a world of shit here.

In my opinion Islam is not a free religion and hence should not be practiced in the free world!!!!

So fight fire with fire !!! If you are Muslim then go back to where you belong get out of our free world countries take your blood lust religion with you and fight amongst yourselves!!!

Do you not think that your politicians are playing directly into their hands, by being provoked by the public beheading of Americans and the threatening of the same to a Brit that this will draw forces out of your countries taking away the protection from your own borders and making it easier for them to gain access and to do evil on your home soils, I so wish that politicians would remove the blinkers and see the bigger picture!!!

That's working on the assumption that politicians are wearing blinkers and can't see the bigger picture, when the reality is it's the public that's wearing the blinkers, can't see the bigger picture and even if they could, too dumb to understand it.

There's also a better than even chance that some of these dumb politicians aren't that dumb and know exactly what they are doing and where they are taking us.

I think that Ozi has been paying for private shows with this one on Chaturbate to get these pictures. She always claims to do only private shows. It's the same girl. She's on in the mornings when I'm checking in and getting ready for work. 3-6 am Eastern Time, US.

All of the hot European girls are on then. Not like the Americans that are prude and beg for tokens when showing nothing at all. They trap the poor slobs then get all of their money and sign off.