Elli & Vencel (2023) #1

Pete1960

5 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Her brother

thanks I thought so    and a bunch of comments on Vencel trusts this guy alone  when they could be fucking each other 

funny bunch of coconuts we gots here 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Another girl that looks like she wishes so many things but feels limited in her actions … the money for these young people is way too much to start “ easy “ let’s say the first life obligations , that’s why - being also an amateur with just some months with RLC - it won’t be anything extreme and perhaps risking her RLC presence . 

The privilege of this couple is that they are the first ever residents in a new “market” than possibly RLC wants to establish apartments and I am talking about Poland . She also seems very chilled like taking this as a job to make easy money , but …. I am sure if RLC allows her to stay for a very long time ( Leora , Linda , Martina , Masha type of residents ) , the potential of this girls seems to me incredible … I would love seeing her becoming the new “ next thing “ for long time participants , RLC needs desperately I believe a person so as to invest for the next years , the clock is already ticking for Leora , Masha and Linda , new “ blood “ is needed .. As long as Ulyana was lost , I would have liked to see her being the next girl for RLC .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Another girl that looks like she wishes so many things but feels limited in her actions … the money for these young people is way too much to start “ easy “ let’s say the first life obligations , that’s why - being also an amateur with just some months with RLC - it won’t be anything extreme and perhaps risking her RLC presence . 

The privilege of this couple is that they are the first ever residents in a new “market” than possibly RLC wants to establish apartments and I am talking about Poland . She also seems very chilled like taking this as a job to make easy money , but …. I am sure if RLC allows her to stay for a very long time ( Leora , Linda , Martina , Masha type of residents ) , the potential of this girls seems to me incredible … I would love seeing her becoming the new “ next thing “ for long time participants , RLC needs desperately I believe a person so as to invest for the next years , the clock is already ticking for Leora , Masha and Linda , new “ blood “ is needed .. As long as Ulyana was lost , I would have liked to see her being the next girl for RLC .. 

I do too but either Vencel must change or she must ditch him. He's holding her back.

To me I wish that they should at least get a job. Do like Venera and Lion.

34 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I do too but either Vencel must change or she must ditch him. He's holding her back.

To me I wish that they should at least get a job. Do like Venera and Lion.

Let’s see when she understands that she’s quite popular .. At the moment she’s just participating and acting trying to do her obligations for the cameras .. we will see how it develops , to get a job , he needs to grow up and I don’t mean he should stop playing PlayStation or Xbox 😂 but look into also other things , take care of the girl , be more active in other things as well .. but the kiwny flows so much , he is in paradise 😄 he is getting paid being on cameras , making some pleasure duties and playing nearly the shoe day games , who of his age wouldn’t want that when in the nearby country , you can’t know what to expect ..