Elli & Vencel (2023) #1

Pete1960

This happening have many interesting parts.

That guy is a very close friend of E&V, he is very comfortable walking around the apartment in underwear, his ex-gf is still a good friend of Elli. She was the one that crashed on the couch last week coming from a night out with Elli.

il y a une heure, thinga69 a dit :

Intéressant de noter qu'Elli et Ami jouaient avec chacun puisque Vencel était avec eux dans le LR et il était très à l'aise avec sa femme sur le canapé et avec son ami derrière elle.

Peut-être qu'il pensait que c'était sûr parce qu'elle portait un jean. 🤣

Mais il n'a pas vu que la petite maligne a changé le jean contre un bas de jogging beaucoup plus lâche  à la ceinture avant de retourner au salon 

21 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Mais il n'a pas vu que la petite maligne a changé le jean contre un bas de jogging beaucoup plus lâche  à la ceinture avant de retourner au salon 

I believe that she changed when Vencel was already sleeping. I couldn't find the moment that she changed.

When was the other times that a cheating was caught on cam?

I don't remember quite well but I think Lavi cheated her first BF and I'm sure that Zaba cheated Fritz with Samson at a party at B4. Zaba didn't cheated with sex, only some kisses and she was constantly siting on his lap. Maybe something more happened when they were hiding in the bushes at the backyard.

il y a 33 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Je crois qu'elle a changé alors que Vencel dormait déjà. Je n'ai pas trouvé le moment où elle a changé.

Rien que pour toi , je précise aussi que huit minutes avant qu'elle ne rentre dans la chambre ,

il avait l'air de regarder son portable comme si il contrôlait quelque chose , un peu comme Tim a fait avec Tani 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Rien que pour toi , je précise aussi que huit minutes avant qu'elle ne rentre dans la chambre ,

il avait l'air de regarder son portable comme si il contrôlait quelque chose , un peu comme Tim a fait avec Tani 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

He's really a cuck then.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Here's proof something was going on, they have just finished, he sits up & climbs over her with his dick hanging out!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

At one point he squeezes her boob and at one point seems like he was fucking her from behind, but also could be only dry hump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

At one point he squeezes her boob and at one point seems like he was fucking her from behind, but also could be only dry hump.

I don’t believe it was any sex , she was always wearing her pants . I think the stone/scissors /paper game who saw him winning by 3-2 was who will be masturbating who 😂 . In any case , as I said , this is always the voyer’s moment , to catch this moment that you can see the unexpected or the expected as the night was going on 😂

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Doesn't seems to be their first time.

It has been for all of the viewers , in a way it shows that ( however it was obvious .. 😉 ) Elli isn’t obviously the quiet angel , she’s young , wild , she wants her fun and moments that her age requires , she needs experiences and despite believing she likes her guy , I think she unsatisfied sexually . In general , when I see women using so much their toys while in a relationship , I feel and believe that sexually aren’t satisfied , in a way also feeling bad for the guy who can’t provide . We don’t know anything of the past of these people , it might be that this guy for example is someone from young school years when they used to do crazy things of the age 😂 … Still , I do believe he is interested in the project and has full knowledge of RLC , he was loading the RLC or similar pages referred to RLC , I think he was also showing to Elli , in general , he made me want to tune in and see what’s next in his next visit and how it is going to be with the boyfriend or they are maybe having a  partnership so as to make some quite good money while being young , let’s see .