Elli & Vencel (2023) #1

Pete1960

On 3/22/2023 at 8:24 PM, thinga69 said:

This is interesting because watching them every day to me it seems that she really likes him and he is the one that doesn't care much about her. He cares as a friend. I'm pretty sure that she knows that she could pump him and get as many guys that she wants, but she cares about him.

I think it is cute how she hides under the blanket with her new boy toy thinking she is hiding what she is doing

17 minutes ago, rfr70l said:

i do wish she would give up the vapor habit, would like her to be around a long time, that vapor shit is bad for her continuous cough and a little more self play would be great, just an old man wishing lol

i wish she would give up the under cover habit, that way i might watch them more when peater is around!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i wish she would give up the under cover habit, that way i might watch them more when peater is around!

Also because if Vencel knows why hide under the covers? it's also useless to hide since the cameras have microphones and there's not much to imagine what they do under the covers...

Just now, Brokk! said:

Also because if Vencel knows why hide under the covers? it's also useless to hide since the cameras have microphones and there's not much to imagine what they do under the covers...

Because of the guy. He had sex with her ex-gf under the covers too.

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

yes i agree with you if vencel knows, why hide it.  as for the microphones, i've never understood why the balance across the microphones is so piss poor.  for example, if you watching camera 1 you can barely hear a thing but if you switch over to camera 2 it will blow you out, and it's not just this apartment where the balance across the microphones is pathetic, it's in all the apartments.  i also don't understand why in this apartment there is not a microphone on the entry way door.  that also goes for other apartments like b1 and others.  i also have noticed that if a camera does not have a microphone, and you are watching that camera and then you leave that screen and come back the camera is blacked out.  for example, lets say i have the 2 screen option running on my computer and the left screen is on the entry way to b1, the right screen is on camera 2.4 in the penthouse in b4 and i double click on the right screen to watch aziza and britney like last night, when i would double click again to go back to the 2 screen option, the entry way in b1 would be blacked out.  what does a camera having sound have to do with a camera going black if you switch off of it?

4 minutes ago, rfr70l said:

great for them, to each his/her own,,,, by the way what is up with that beautful Martina, with Aberto, seems the fire has gone out, she is out all hours and always leaves when alberto home

i couldn't tell you, i don't watch that couple

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

i also have noticed that if a camera does not have a microphone, and you are watching that camera and then you leave that screen and come back the camera is blacked out.

nice to know i'm not the only one with this problem its super annoying 

IDK - I don't believe Vencel knows - they are beyond discreet to the point that they barely make eye contact around each other. Earlier in the day before she "did the do" with the BF she gave Vencel a hand job with passionate kissing. It seems to me that any time the 3 of them are around she goes out of her way to make Vencel feel special. Then on the planned nights - it's on an poppin. I can't wait for them to remove the covers so we can see what is happening  

• Upvote 2