Elli & Vencel (2023) #1

Pete1960

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Did Elli and friend ever sleep?

They are “ studying “ carefully how B5 is making it so many hours sleepless and partying and they are planing their own version 😁

Elli .. such an underestimated tenant , hope she finds out her value with RLC , incredible potential and one of the few ones that could start slowly bringing RLC to new era as it is getting a bit repeated with loooooooong time term tenants who simply seems nowadays using the RLC contracts as a good income and no life alternatives .. Venera & Lion , Elli , Val & Jul , Dantez and Gyana ,  these are the current people in my humble opinion that RLC should invest around them .. it is time to move on and have new clientele slowly , it is a decade plus 2 years that the site is online  and they need to move on and establish new long term favorites .. 

5 minutes ago, Friesman123 said:

It actually annoys me to see vencel wear this weight loss wrap thing. Ever heard of exercise? Works much better than sitting around wearing that useless thing 

I think it isn't a weight loss vest but a back support vest. You can see that he suffers from back pain constantly. That's why he's always laid down on the floor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1