Venera & Lion (2023) #1 

Pete1960

pardon my thumbs  but is Venera in another full out bate to the cameras with Lion just enjoying the smell ?/ 

so sorry to ask but this is  tough to make out  and she is in a renaissance of sexuality like never before  

34 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

pardon my thumbs  but is Venera in another full out bate to the cameras with Lion just enjoying the smell ?/ 

so sorry to ask but this is  tough to make out  and she is in a renaissance of sexuality like never before  

You're single?  Correct?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

When I saw they were having sex. He started by fingering her.

• Thanks 1

Just caught up on Veneras bate from the other night. Very, very nice. Great views on Cam 11 and good lighting.

On the off chance that she is reading the forum (cant be coincidence with improved lighting, etc). Thanks Venera, hope there is plenty more, maybe even the buttplugs and other toys could come out to play aswell...

On 4/2/2023 at 4:15 AM, Mark Thompson said:

Im not sure if she reads but my and others ongoing complaint ( and not bad if the only complaint is wishing for better lighting and body position for her bates )  but I saw the thumb showing the best position in a while and Thinga commented on good lighting ...  good living boys 

Yeh, this one was good lighting and position.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...