Venera & Lion (2023) #1 

Pete1960

4 hours ago, BlackLeone said:

Venera such a beautiful woman. Honestly one of the best natural beauties ever on RLC.

This a great couple in general .. only the hugs each time they finish their private moment says a lot of how they have thus relationship .. living a normal life in front of cameras and   Venera occasionally pleasing the audience and her established fans , definitely one of the biggest RLC’s discoveries .. 

• 2 weeks later...

wow 10 days without a comment ...  and typical 

I think people are bored with them??? seen the tits ...same old fuck style with poor camera position and lighting and no clear bates from Venera   Kitty knew how to work the only!! decent camera on her side of the bed but Venera hides her pussy with the few bates she does. 

and final bitch of my post here   fuck me she spends hours in the bathroom   

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

wow 10 days without a comment ...  and typical 

I think people are bored with them??? seen the tits ...same old fuck style with poor camera position and lighting and no clear bates from Venera   Kitty knew how to work the only!! decent camera on her side of the bed but Venera hides her pussy with the few bates she does. 

and final bitch of my post here   fuck me she spends hours in the bathroom   

I don't remember when was the last time Venera bate hiding, quite the opposite.

This topic is quiet because this apartment has no drama but Venera is a delight to watch.

Her morning routine before work, she working topless, her workouts and the morning sex are one of the best things in RLC.

• Upvote 3

This apartment is a TREASURE for RLC and both Lion and Venera are more that generous and wonderful . I think people love to watch whatever is provided , there’s ABSOLUTELY nothing that these two are hiding , they just live a complete normal life like two normal people who are around any of us in our daily life routine ..I think this couple it is the biggest discovery that RLC made since many many years and they only deserve the best praising but even if nothing is mentioned here , they know they are great … this is the definition of RLC and it is so simply and nicely being provided / given by this couple . 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I don't remember when was the last time Venera bate hiding, quite the opposite.

This topic is quiet because this apartment has no drama but Venera is a delight to watch.

Her morning routine before work, she working topless, her workouts and the morning sex are one of the best things in RLC.

long morning so far and going still an hour of topless Venera  ...

I posted for a reaction but only 2 regulars will react ... no one is moved by this couple 

the same old no drama , great couple response  but aren't you tired of her great tits yet ?   

as for bates ...not so often and just the worst camera angles unless she turns into camera  like Kitty would ... same with other bedroom cameras and lighting ...you just see the long view rare to see a clear pussy shot ,,, everything from a distance   

gets boring ???   Tits in the kitchen seems to be the show here 

For whoever has been complaining about the lighting , Venera strikes back and answers with her own amazing way , she’s now walking in the apartment with the butt plug after warming / teasing a masturbation and it seems like she will be going for anal sex with her boyfriend soon .. except if she wishes for a double penetration .. but let’s see how this seducing night will be 😉

20 hours ago, ddhm said:

For whoever has been complaining about the lighting , Venera strikes back and answers with her own amazing way , she’s now walking in the apartment with the butt plug after warming / teasing a masturbation and it seems like she will be going for anal sex with her boyfriend soon .. except if she wishes for a double penetration .. but let’s see how this seducing night will be 😉

Was very enjoyable to. Still got the same comments about the angles though. Dont always get the best views when they they are fucking, which is a shame.

On 3/25/2023 at 3:19 PM, Mark Thompson said:

as for bates ...not so often and just the worst camera angles unless she turns into camera  like Kitty would ... same with other bedroom cameras and lighting ...you just see the long view rare to see a clear pussy shot ,,, everything from a distance   

God I wish she would bate more. Maybe she gets enough satisfaction from Lion. Maybe its a conscious effort not to be viewed as a show apartment, like some of the others, however I love it when she seems to be playing for the audience when shes moisturising or checking herself in the mirror.

If her bating with the viewer in mind was the only 'show' bit from this apartment when the rest of it is normal 'real' life apartment, Id be ok with it ;)