Venera & Lion (2023) #1 

Pete1960

Venera and Lion , by far THE BEST REAL LIFE couple on cameras , which actually behave like there are no cameras at all , so impressive when they are just a bit more of 1,5 years part of this site .

Real jobs , real relationship and not stupidities , fake things and games , real social life , friends that aren’t hiding and are proud for their friends Venera and Lion being on cameras or having chosen this life , a couple that love each other , strong , passionate , sensitive , two beautiful people  both inside and outside ,  Venera and  Lion is the absolute perfection - I believe - of how the original site makers imagined this cameras world when they thought about it and wanted to bring it online . 

This couple will go only when and if Venera gets pregnant , bright future , a couple that we should all admire and applause on showing how TRUE PEOPLE are nowadays when they simply have the purest and most sincere feelings towards one another 😇 Well done both 👏👏👏

• Upvote 1

On 3/8/2023 at 21:57, jjohndoe1960 said:

Come quel perizoma doppio che Venera ha avuto addosso tutto il giorno.

L'ho visto presto sbirciare intorno alla sua cintura e ho pensato 'non è tipo da mostrare una coda di balena!' Continuerò a guardare con speranza (oltre a sperare in più battute, magari con dei giocattoli)

after years of being a subscriber, I'm sorry to see that the only girl who gives satisfaction in rLC is Venera.
just a pity that she almost never goes naked in sexy heels.
and when he does he doesn't make shows for us. too devoted to her husband! moreover, the shoes that she uses very rarely are not very sexy.
You should advise her to use sexy shoes like Rebecca years ago (too bad she never + came back) and Beatrice.
Also it would be nice if he used the shoes to play not just standard games too!

let's hope so

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mikelima1970 said:

just a pity that she almost never goes naked in sexy heels.
and when he does he doesn't make shows for us. too devoted to her husband! moreover, the shoes that she uses very rarely are not very sexy.

She did look good in those stockings the other night though

Suppose its good for her that she is satisfied by sex with her man (although a shame for us, usually low light, bad angles and always finishing in her mouth where we can see nothing).

But at this point, it is what it is. Guess we'll just have to enjoy her occasional bates if and when they happen, and her walking around or exercising in her nice collection of thongs.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Venera and Lion, by far THE BEST REAL LIFE couple on cameras, who actually act like there are no cameras at all, so impressive considering they've only been a part of this site for 1.5 years.

Real jobs, real relationships and not stupidities, fake things and games, real social life, friends who don't hide and are proud of their friends Venera and Lion who are on cameras or chose this life, a couple who love each other, strong , passionate , sensitive , two beautiful people both inside and out , Venera and Lion is the absolute perfection -- I believe -- of how the original creators of the site envisioned this camera world when they thought about it and wanted to bring it online . 

This couple only goes when and if Venera gets pregnant, bright future, a couple we should all admire and applaud for showing how REAL PEOPLE are these days when they just have the purest and most genuine feelings for each other 😇 Gooddoneboth👏 👏 👏

Nicely said, 

What I really like about them is they communicate a lot. They have long talks (without constantly looking at their phones). And I might be wrong but I have never seen them argue. Probably because they have such a strong communication. They listen to each other.

20 minutes ago, kris66 said:

What I really like about them is they communicate a lot. They have long talks (without constantly looking at their phones). And I might be wrong but I have never seen them argue. Probably because they have such a strong communication. They listen to each other.

They had a few arguments on cam but nothing compared the last tenants. 🤣