Venera & Lion (2023) #1 

Pete1960

The erotism that this woman possess is unthinkable . We don’t get the chance of watching her often in such “ mood “ and “ temper “ but when she gets full exhibitionist style , pff , she is incredible to watch and enjoy . 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished watching they're latest lovemaking and as usual I'm speechless, and dripping. These 2 are incredible! And knowing how you guys like swallowers, she does it seamlessly without missing a drop. And Lion is the only guy who knows to lay back. Close his eyes. And let her work her magic. No grabbing his dick trying to keep it hard. Its her call when he's gonna cum, as lt should be!

• Like 1

On 5/12/2023 at 8:26 PM, ddhm said:

The erotism that this woman possess is unthinkable . We don’t get the chance of watching her often in such “ mood “ and “ temper “ but when she gets full exhibitionist style , pff , she is incredible to watch and enjoy . 

Hey man, when she climbs on top of him his heart rate must triple knowing what's about to happen to him. He doesn't know exactly, but all possibilities are fantastic!

29 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I just finished watching they're latest lovemaking and as usual I'm speechless, and dripping. These 2 are incredible! And knowing how you guys like swallowers, she does it seamlessly without missing a drop. And Lion is the only guy who knows to lay back. Close his eyes. And let her work her magic. No grabbing his dick trying to keep it hard. Its her call when he's gonna cum, as lt should be!

Interesting you saying this because one I manage to watch a conversation from Esmi with Leia and Esmi made fun of guys that stood still while she was riding him. the translation that I got helped to get an idea what they were talking. This really change from person to person. 😆

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey man, when she climbs on top of him his heart rate must triple knowing what's about to happen to him. He doesn't know exactly, but all possibilities are fantastic!

I have nothing to add when a lady says it from the woman’s point of view , this couple is simply a great , TRUE loving and caring couple and it’s fantastic that they share such a great relationship on cameras and the most important respecting and rewarding the viewers , either being the adult entertainment side as a couple or Venera offering being an exhibitionist at times or the real life social side as a couple with numerous friends visiting and having nights at home , i don’t think as a viewer could ask for more. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

was it a learning experience or are you way ahead of them in bed?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

was it a learning experience or are you way ahead of them in bed?

Hi Frank, I don't think I learned anything, for as incredibly hot and sexy they are. They don't do anything out of the ordinary. You guys might learn to be like Lion, keep your hands off your dick and on your girl. We can handle the dick part just fine

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Interesting you saying this because one I manage to watch a conversation from Esmi with Leia and Esmi made fun of guys that stood still while she was riding him. the translation that I got helped to get an idea what they were talking. This really change from person to person. 😆

Hi things, I'm sorry I'm not sure what point you were making, please tell me that another way, thx!

27 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Frank, I don't think I learned anything, for as incredibly hot and sexy they are. They don't do anything out of the ordinary. You guys might learn to be like Lion, keep your hands off your dick and on your girl. We can handle the dick part just fine

i thought that was the only way to be!  i touch my dick when i wash it and when i shake it after a good draining.  other than that, that's the mrs. job.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i thought that was the only way to be!  i touch my dick when i wash it and when i shake it after a good draining.  other than that, that's the mrs. job.

Good man Frank. The men on here are all grabbing thier dicks during sex. Why do guys play with themselves during sex. Do that when by  yourself, right?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Good man Frank. The men on here are all grabbing thier dicks during sex. Why do guys play with themselves during sex. Do that when by  yourself, right?

it must be a camera thing or they are checking to see if it's still there and it hasn't rotted off.

• Haha 1