Venera & Lion (2023) #1 

Pete1960

I repeat
Venera is probably the best girlfriend RLC has ever had
beautiful boobs
beautiful body
soap and water but turns into a devil!
she should often wear very high heels naked (but as a sado maso!) and play more with us!
it was wonderful when she played with us and the cameras watching us!
now it is repetitive and monotonous.
although I appreciate last night's anal but only saw Lion!
the only one who does not pay RLC!!!!

Well there may not being many people commenting on them, but last night was one of their best sessions.

Venera looked great dressing up in her strappy lingerie, and took a great pounding from Lion and looked like she loved every minute of it! Nice erotic moans without being excessive. Would of been nice if she had rode him reverse cowgirl facing Cam 10, so we got an even better view.

Even liked how she seemed to look at the camera. 

If only there was better lighting.

* And if she would bate more it would be great, but I guess she is more than satisfied by Lion.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I love watching her writhe with the benwa balls inside of her.  I wish she would do more shows for us and look into the cams...so sexy!!

Also, a nude Yoga session, aimed at the cams would be fantastic.  She keeps her body in great shape.  Bravo!

It is simply not much commenting about them because they simply have the MOST normal life of any other couple . Both are highly appreciated , Lion is a great guy , Venera is one of the best participants having appeared the last years , their sex life is incredible , Venera is BY FAAAAAAR one of the best swallowers we have in RLC history ( she needs her daily vitamins daily 😂🤣 ) , the couple has a normal social life with friends joining for a drink , for a coffee , to play games . The two will go out , Lion isn’t exaggerating in anything ,  Venera will do her daily hobby routines , she will be an exhibitionist enough times to provoke the viewers , I really don’t know what we could actually ask from a couple . I think if the majority of whoever participates with RLC was close to 80-90% of how these 2 are , then it would be a really nice close to reality RLC site , but then drama would be missed , unpredictability , the chance of speculation and so on , which is actually what feeds the forum .

I am more excited watching this couple , if anyone wants to simply relax and enjoy content , these two are more than amazing . Big kudos and respect to  Venera and Lion , proving that such a life , a life shared in front of cameras without hesitations and boundaries can be possible . And VENERA , simply speechless watching this beauty each and everyday . 

• Like 2

On 1/22/2023 at 2:39 PM, gelsgels6 said:

I love watching her writhe with the benwa balls inside of her.  I wish she would do more shows for us and look into the cams...so sexy!!

Also, a nude Yoga session, aimed at the cams would be fantastic.  She keeps her body in great shape.  Bravo!

Ben Who  ...really  so kinky...  any pictures lol