Linda & Tibor (2023) #1

Pete1960

15 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Magnificent isn't it? 🥰🥰Hope this daily exercise routine helps with her libido...

I hate to speculate about her and Tibor, but here goes anyway.

All of the focus of this marriage is on him and his production company. She is feeling empty because she is trying to figure out who she is right now. There is no baby because they would have to leave the project and he is not making enough money to do that. So in her mind they seem to be in a rut. While he stays busy producing videos that may never make him any real money, she is stuck sitting in the living room watching herself gain weight while she tries very hard to do something about it.

The answer I think is, she needs a purpose too, and he needs to turn off that fucking computer and spend more time with her. The days when they used to play games together and watch movies and fuck on the sofa are gone. Do that, and maybe she will be more interested in sex and moan like she used to do in the old days.

My 2 cents

7 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

this is next level hot... nice work..... I  struggle to one finger type let alone figure this tech stuff out    cool

I will make one for you if you want. It is really not that hard. Even upyourass can do it. LOL!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I will make one for you if you want. It is really not that hard. Even upyourass can do it. LOL!

very kind... but I am attached to the one I found..... keeps my world view 

appreciate the offer     yours is the best I have ever seen   best Tits in RLC

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

very kind... but I am attached to the one I found..... keeps my world view 

appreciate the offer     yours is the best I have ever seen   best Tits in RLC

Well, listen. We can change these avatars any time. You can do a special salute to Linda for a time and go right back to what you have. I plan to change mine at some point to pay tribute to Leora or whomever when the time seems appropriate to my whim. This is just something new to me and I am having a bit of fun at the moment.

Cheers!

• Thanks 1