Linda & Tibor (2023) #1

Pete1960

21 hours ago, jugghead said:

Yeah, except I don't ever remember him not pulling out when he cums. I would surmise that they decided to wait to have a baby until he could support them both without her help. And she is getting bored waiting for that to happen.

His videos are pretty good, but mostly he is just doing wedding videos. I don't know what it takes to be able to break into becoming a real producer but I know it is not easy. So she has to wait for him to get his big break. Guys, it's an old story and we know it. It's like winning the lottery. 

He makes videos of them on vacation. I look at them so I can see her in a bikini. But that dude needs to leave work at home. It's not okay to bring that shit on your vacation just because it gives you different content. Fuck that. If I were her I'd be a pissed. Put down that camera for a week for Christ's sake. I will wager that Linda feels exactly the same.

The pull out method is not fullproof. 

As for the wedding videos. I've got friends who do it for a living and make a very good living from it. It's building up your client base and good word of mouth that's the hardest part. 

3 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

As for the wedding videos. I've got friends who do it for a living and make a very good living from it. It's building up your client base and good word of mouth that's the hardest part. 

Tibor's tadpoles can't swim to the finish line.  When he spurts it's just like Elmer's Paste Glue. It stays where it lands. 

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

You're right about the pull-out method not being fool-proof, but if they want a baby so bad that it is hurting the relationship, why pull out?

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Tibor's tadpoles can't swim to the finish line.  When he spurts it's just like Elmer's Paste Glue. It stays where it lands. 

1 hour ago, redhead2183 said:

I mean, that's not how fertility works. But, ok... 

Dude, it's Skeletor. His job is to act like an ass.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

You're right about the pull-out method not being fool-proof, but if they want a baby so bad that it is hurting the relationship, why pull out?

I was thinking more of the pregnancy being a happy accident than actually trying 

• Like 1

'Linda' washing up dishes topless this afternoon, simply magnificent, what an amazing figure, just perfect, obviously everyone likes different types, but frankly you can keep your tall skinny boob-less Russian chicks, give me a real woman any day. Bravo 'Linda'

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

'Linda' washing up dishes topless this afternoon, simply magnificent, what an amazing figure, just perfect, obviously everyone likes different types, but frankly you can keep your tall skinny boob-less Russian chicks, give me a real woman any day. Bravo 'Linda'

I do believe she understands now what we have been saying here. MORE TOPLESS LINDA!!! haha

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1