Linda & Tibor (2023) #1

Pete1960

17 minutes ago, jugghead said:

And here's the thing. Do you mean to tell me they can't find even one other lady with big tits to get a free apartment? WTF? I could find maybe a million. Okay so you have to be there almost 24/7. But there are cam girls out there would love the opportunity. Just sayin.

Finding titties as naturally marvelous as Linda's is a task my friend 😆....but I get what you're saying lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Finding titties as naturally marvelous as Linda's is a task my friend 😆....but I get what you're saying lol

Hey, I like the young and tight bodies too. They are fun to watch. But to make Linda the only full-bodied lady is a sin. I would hope she realizes she is the only one of her kind and take full advantage of that situation, but that won't happen.

So let's bring on the competition!

RLC won't listen ofc. They will just look to see who posted a pic or vid . Hope Linda sees it tho.

21 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Hey, I like the young and tight bodies too. They are fun to watch. But to make Linda the only full-bodied lady is a sin. I would hope she realizes she is the only one of her kind and take full advantage of that situation, but that won't happen.

So let's bring on the competition!

RLC won't listen ofc. They will just look to see who posted a pic or vid . Hope Linda sees it tho.

Beatrice was a beautiful full figured woman of the past as well!! 😍 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

You nailed it bro. Many here do not quite understand the dynamic. They were super hot before they got married. Hot sex all the time, both in great physical condition, into each other. Yeah, all of that. But life intervenes.

Like it or not Linda and Tibor are the real deal. This couple is the closest to "Real Life" than any of the others. They did not sell out. They are true to form.

That being said, I have loved Linda since forever, and I have seen this relationship progress. It is ridiculous to suggest her to have an affair (RLC would boot them I think) or introduce a third party. If you are here to see a couple progress naturally, Linda and Tibor are the ones to watch.

Every day I wait for her to show more and to be more. Have you ever watched her expressions when she interacts with Tibor? I have. She is a bored housewife and he is a busy man trying to figure out how to make enough money so they can leave the project. It is very easy to see.

Watch how they interact. Today she came into the guest room topless and he saw her and immediately wanted to play with her tits. But, as I have seen for many months, she pushed him away. This is normal behavior for newlyweds. He ignores her, she ignores him.

So how do we benefit? Like Kitty she will feel isolated. She spends a lot of time on that sofa. A lot of time. I would hope she knows we see it and she just says fuck it and shows, like Kitty before she was booted, the world she is a super sexy and amazingly strong woman.

Perhaps that is what we are seeing now. I hope so.

As usual, spot on my friend, but what you expect of 2 Linda groupies ....LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Beatrice was a beautiful full figured woman of the past as well!! 😍 

She was an eyeful but eye candy. It was a real treat to watch her. Bigger built than Desiree. Voyeur cam sites need to add some heavyweights (nicely built but not overly fat - just good curvy body).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guys, I will say this. And I may be wrong, but here is what I witness each day with them.And I don't even watch them a lot but it is the same scenario.

Let's look at a typical day for our dear Linda.

He gets up early. Sometimes they leave the apartment together after a bit of preparation. I will assume that they are going to his workplace. He appears to have two jobs (which I do appreciate), one is his video production company and the other is as a kid's gym instructor. Good on him because he is trying to make gainful employment. He is not like some other losers there.

But if they are home for the day, or even if he doesn't need her to tag along, she does only two things. Mostly, she sits on the sofa. Lately she tries to exercise a lot. Ofc, some of you guys know she does this in spurts. Sometimes she does it a few weeks and then she doesn't for a time. And then she starts up again. That is about it. I don't know what happens at her Only Fans. I was a member but it did nothing for me. I assume she updates it sometimes but she is disengaged from it and bored by it. Again, I do not know this 100% I just assume it based on her behavior.

Now I will go full bore on my assumptions. She is definitely a bored housewife. He is almost totally disengaged with her unless her huge boobs are right in his face. And as I said before, he tries to play with them or motorboat them and she pushes his hand away. I remember a few weeks ago he wanted sex and she just laid there. Gone is the lady that moaned loudly to his pumping.

Remember when they used to play games together and take baths together? I do, and I always said I liked that they could do those types of things. And you can tell she is sensitive about her weight. She gets on that scale whenever she is topless or naked. I know she worries about it. I have video to prove she was thinner a few years ago.

But here's the thing. I liked her then and I like her more now. I do hope Linda and Tibor can do it better. For now I enjoy watching Linda. Maybe she will see just being topless or naked a bit more to please her fans is a distraction from total boredom  :)))

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, jugghead said:

Guys, I will say this. And I may be wrong, but here is what I witness each day with them.And I don't even watch them a lot but it is the same scenario.

Let's look at a typical day for our dear Linda.

He gets up early. Sometimes they leave the apartment together after a bit of preparation. I will assume that they are going to his workplace. He appears to have two jobs (which I do appreciate), one is his video production company and the other is as a kid's gym instructor. Good on him because he is trying to make gainful employment. He is not like some other losers there.

But if they are home for the day, or even if he doesn't need her to tag along, she does only two things. Mostly, she sits on the sofa. Lately she tries to exercise a lot. Ofc, some of you guys know she does this in spurts. Sometimes she does it a few weeks and then she doesn't for a time. And then she starts up again. That is about it. I don't know what happens at her Only Fans. I was a member but it did nothing for me. I assume she updates it sometimes but she is disengaged from it and bored by it. Again, I do not know this 100% I just assume it based on her behavior.

Now I will go full bore on my assumptions. She is definitely a bored housewife. He is almost totally disengaged with her unless her huge boobs are right in his face. And as I said before, he tries to play with them or motorboat them and she pushes his hand away. I remember a few weeks ago he wanted sex and she just laid there. Gone is the lady that moaned loudly to his pumping.

Remember when they used to play games together and take baths together? I do, and I always said I liked that they could do those types of things. And you can tell she is sensitive about her weight. She gets on that scale whenever she is topless or naked. I know she worries about it. I have video to prove she was thinner a few years ago.

But here's the thing. I liked her then and I like her more now. I do hope Linda and Tibor can do it better. For now I enjoy watching Linda. Maybe she will see just being topless or naked a bit more to please her fans is a distraction from total boredom  :)))

There were suggestions shortly after they got married that she was pregnant and may have suffered a miscarriage. If true, then she maybe suffering with severe depression from a traumatic experience. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redhead2183 said:

There were suggestions shortly after they got married that she was pregnant and may have suffered a miscarriage. If true, then she maybe suffering with severe depression from a traumatic experience. 

Yeah, except I don't ever remember him not pulling out when he cums. I would surmise that they decided to wait to have a baby until he could support them both without her help. And she is getting bored waiting for that to happen.

His videos are pretty good, but mostly he is just doing wedding videos. I don't know what it takes to be able to break into becoming a real producer but I know it is not easy. So she has to wait for him to get his big break. Guys, it's an old story and we know it. It's like winning the lottery. 

He makes videos of them on vacation. I look at them so I can see her in a bikini. But that dude needs to leave work at home. It's not okay to bring that shit on your vacation just because it gives you different content. Fuck that. If I were her I'd be a pissed. Put down that camera for a week for Christ's sake. I will wager that Linda feels exactly the same.