Linda & Tibor (2023) #1

Pete1960

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

It is nice to see so much activity here supporting Linda. I have always liked her. She is such a sweetheart.

I love her tits, but I'm a tit man. 

Does she flash like ----- if not why not?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

She seems to be putting on a showc for us....who puts makeup on to workout at home? Either way,i love every second of it!!! Now just for her libido to return and we're all set!

I think she knows we watch. I hope she is bored enough to create some excitement.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, jugghead said:

Ofc she doesn't masturbate as we all know. I apologize, but I just like to see her doing things around the apartment looking beautiful.

That being said, she spent a significant amount of time topless today. It may not be anyone else's thing but I enjoyed the shit out of it. Linda if you read this, thank you so much!

Today she did a very strenuous workout. It was fucking Beast mode stuff. And I was looking at her legs. Guys, those legs are toned as hell. Otherwise, how could she do that workout. I know her legs are thick but don't care. Mary Lou Retton's thighs were thick too and I was seeing that in Linda's legs today. Don't care how much time she spends relaxing, she could probably kick all of our asses.

I worry that she is too concerned that she doesn't look like skinny Linda from 5 years ago. Sometimes bodies just change and no matter how hard you work at it you cannot make any noticeable gain. Except that she has. I know a thing or two about an exercise regimen and I believe she does not understand what is happening to her body. Getting on a scale every day is not what you do. Muscle weighs more than fat. If you work out a lot you don't get on a scale or look in the mirror every day. You won't notice a difference in one day. That is absurd. Another thing, she works out alone. Where is Tibor to help motivate her? I know he works a lot but dude, do a workout with her a couple times a week. Working out alone fucking sucks. That is why she keeps falling off the workout wagon. Plus, she looks at him and thinks he is a god. In the past, he constantly would show off to her when they worked out together. You don't do that to someone that is trying to keep up, especially if it is your wife.

I have said in the past that these two are my favorite couple because they were so in tune with each other. I apologize for the rant, but the marriage is a bit dysfunctional. It is very obvious to me, and I blame Tibor for not being a good husband and acting appropriately. I wish he could see what I see. He has an active life and she has almost nothing. If I were her, I would lay in bed all day too.

I agree with all of this. She used to, irregularly but it was always a joy to see. I tuned in to watch her magnificent tits yesterday and had a feeling she might go further - it would be just my luck to have been enjoying her boobs for a while and then go away to come back to find she'd been having a diddle! 😂

Tibor is dead weight. A totally uninteresting person and she needs some one better to bounce off.

• Upvote 1