Linda & Tibor (2023) #1

Pete1960

9 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I think your argument breaks down because we are customers. As a customer we can ask for a service it's up to the business to supply that service or not. But as a customer, we can ask.

This is a subject with so many “ thin lines “ and parameters . As you know , I have and will always complain about Leora’s hidden life outside of the apartment , especially when she was living alone or with Malia .. can this be categorized as a “ customer wanting for a tenant to become less hidden of private life incidents ? “ . Why this for example is perhaps less important “ asking / requesting “ from a tenant to be “ less hiding her private life by performing more adult entertainment sessions ? “ ..

People here say that we just need to pay to watch an apartment , I say that it is always much more than that .. but for every paying subscriber , I think it is a whole different reason and motivation of why we are watching RLC . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

This is a subject with so many “ thin lines “ and parameters . As you know , I have and will always complain about Leora’s hidden life outside of the apartment , especially when she was living alone or with Malia .. can this be categorized as a “ customer wanting for a tenant to become less hidden of private life incidents ? “ . Why this for example is perhaps less important “ asking / requesting “ from a tenant to be “ less hiding her private life by performing more adult entertainment sessions ? “ ..

People here say that we just need to pay to watch an apartment , I say that it is always much more than that .. but for every paying subscriber , I think it is a whole different reason and motivation of why we are watching RLC . 

This threat is starting to get Off-Topic ! ( L&T )

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Maturin said:

Agreed. Linda, if you read this, Sex Doctors say that masturbating three or nine times a day will raise your endorphins levels and feel good hormones and all that good stuff.

Linda, if you are reading this, it is time for 1 of your 9 per day! 🎇

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It's all good Linda, why not? You'll be a lot happier, stuff Tibor he's wasting a very sexy woman.

LOL. She ain't gonna stuff Tibor. She just wants more attention from him that isn't just sex. I am actually rooting for him to realize that but he gets so buried in his work and it's not healthy.

Yesterday she was weighing herself topless and he grabbed her boob with his hand, which she immediately pushed a way. I've seen this before. Then I see him come back to her and grab both boobs and she lets him. I'm thinking, what happened different.

It turns out that she asked him to hold her boobs so she could weigh herself without the weight of her boobs! He just stood there looking stupid. He walked away looking frustrated ofc. LMAO!

Guys she has to be teasing him. Why would it matter the weight of her boobs?

Yesterday the jumping jacks thing in just a skimpy sports bra. She usually puts at least two on before she bounces around like that. And she slipped out and tried fix it while still jumping. It was cute and sexy as hell.

To think that our comments here have an impact on her would be irresponsible, but why the change? Why never topless before many times and overtly topless now? Why do obviously bouncy exercises with only a skimpy sports bra? If I am wrong someone please point it out.

• Upvote 1

Looks like Linda is home alone again for this day. T is getting ready for another filming job after taking dozens of (vitamin) pills and a nose vapo inhaler. The guy is ruining himself and his wife along in the process. Guess our girlfriend is up (again) for a bored day of housekeeping and numerous phone sessions at a horizontal level.

13 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Looks like Linda is home alone again for this day. T is getting ready for another filming job after taking dozens of (vitamin) pills and a nose vapo inhaler. The guy is ruining himself and his wife along in the process. Guess our girlfriend is up (again) for a bored day of housekeeping and numerous phone sessions at a horizontal level.

Take heart. She has us to occupy her mind!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

LOL. She ain't gonna stuff Tibor.  I am actually rooting for him

Ok, understand now jugghead, poor Linda not getting sex because your rooting him 😁

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Ok, understand now jugghead, poor Linda not getting sex because your rooting him 😁

Well, I just want to see her moan again LOL!

Any way changed my avy to show off her cute outfit.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Well, I just want to see her moan again LOL!

Any way changed my avy to show off her cute outfit.

Does she do bates?