Linda & Tibor (2023) #1

Pete1960

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

I will admit it when i am proven wrong but I am sorry. All the conjecture doesn't add up. The only thing I see happening is Tibor's production shit may be moving out.

C'mon guys. Has any one of you had to actually move? You don't spend your day putzing around topless to please fans. You kick major ass packing everything up.

That walk in closet alone will take weeks to pack. So unless they are moving on fucking New Year's Day I think this is bullshit.

If Tibor's production company was moving, why are all the pictures, glasses, Lego and board games from the living room packed away in boxes? You don't need them in an edit suite. 

19 hours ago, jugghead said:

I don't believe they are leaving. I think maybe Tibor opened a studio or something because if they were leaving there woul be a lot more activity than just a few boxes packed.

I hope so, tho I've seen those things cleared off the shelves near the tv too. Hopefully it's just a shakeup to the living space and spare room. Fingers crossed 

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Tibor, go over there and chill with your lady.

He's everything you wouldn't want in a husband. Tibor time to become a man and grow up. Honestly, you need good talking too.

• Haha 1