Linda & Tibor (2023) #1

Pete1960

Ok, just when this apartment gets interesting and we start talking here, they are leaving? Then i have a few questions. And some responses to some of the comments.

First, why would she suddenly be responsive to my request for a topless Linda? She has been topless putzing around more in the last week than in the last 2 years.

Second, did Blackfish productions suddenly take off and he will produce films somewhere and make real money?

Third,  if they are leaving, he seems to be okay with it but if her crying on her bed the other day is any indication of her feelings I am not sure she is.

Fourth, guys you need to stop speculating that they are having marital problems that will end up in their divorce. That is highly unlikely. I am quite sure they still love each other, although I could be wrong.

Fifth, she seems to have gotten better how she feels about her body after all of our comments. This page on the forum seemed to be dead until a few weeks ago. It has sprung back to life. I am not sure what happened.

Sixth, they have always been my favorite couple.

Seventh, is Linda an exhibitionist like Leora and Kitty? Does she have that sort of person inside her?

Eighth

If this is the end I wish her and Tibor many happy years together, but mostly, I wish for her to be happy.

Ninth

I hope Kitty tells me she is coming back!!! LOLOLOL

• Upvote 1