Linda & Tibor (2023) #1

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Does she do bates?

There's some kind of middle closet in the apartment. She does disappear of cam for a long time quite regularly and then just appears back. I think she goes in there to bate, which will be super annoying if true.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

There's some kind of middle closet in the apartment. She does disappear of cam for a long time quite regularly and then just appears back. I think she goes in there to bate, which will be super annoying if true.

Well, hopefully not as that would be very wrong.

31 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Pretty sure she goes in there to wee & poo 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

It's the bathroom. She goes there to take a dump. How romantic, LOL.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

What do Australians mean when they say "root"?

A “ root” is having sex, eg “she’s a good root” (she is an enjoyable sex partner). However, if something is “rooted”, it’s broken usually beyond repair

Linda is in need of a bloody good root!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What do Australians mean when they say "root"?

A “ root” is having sex, eg “she’s a good root” (she is an enjoyable sex partner). However, if something is “rooted”, it’s broken usually beyond repair

Linda is in need of a bloody good root!!!

Well, she can have my root anytime. But I wonder what she is doing? She has her new dress on, topless and applying makeup. Tibor is not taking her out some where. What is the motivation here?