Linda & Tibor (2023) #1

Pete1960

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I was feeling sorry for Linda being married to a man that isn't showing her the love and attention she needs. I think we can fill that need for her, the more we comment and give her attention the more Linda will repay us. i.e showing her boobs more.

Fucking nailed it!

• Like 1

On 4/1/2023 at 8:52 PM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What do Australians mean when they say "root"?

A “ root” is having sex, eg “she’s a good root” (she is an enjoyable sex partner). However, if something is “rooted”, it’s broken usually beyond repair

Linda is in need of a bloody good root!!!

That's why Aussies are Wombats they Eat, Roots & Leaves

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I am going to go out on a limb again. They had a moment just minutes ago and it looked pretty much like Tibor just overpowered her.

Guys, I have been watching them for years. I ask for someone to tell me I am wrong.

She just walked away from the conversation and he looked like he could give a shit. After that she looks like she was like Superwoman and she was moving very quickly and looking pretty pissed off.

This happened in the guest room at about 11;25 their time.

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

I am going to go out on a limb again. They had a moment just minutes ago and it looked pretty much like Tibor just overpowered her.

Guys, I have been watching them for years. I ask for someone to tell me I am wrong.

She just walked away from the conversation and he looked like he could give a shit. After that she looks like she was like Superwoman and she was moving very quickly and looking pretty pissed off.

I wasn't watching but in general I get the feeling that she's just fed up with this relationship because of him. It must be pretty depressing to be married to a self-centered immature guy.  He's too wrapped up in his own stuff and doesn't try to do anything together.

Tibor is a long way from being a horrible person mind, I'm not saying he's a shit but he's obvs not the type of person that Linda is attracted to or respects!

There's some love there but he's taken it all for granted and puts no effort in. Maybe he'll read this and have a word with himself. Would be nice to see him make regular effort instead of just a few grand gestures every few months.

But regardless of that., today will definitely be the day that Linda takes matter into her own hands and masturbates to multiple orgasms on the sofa!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

She's doing her makeup in the bathroom at 11:25,do you have a timestamp?