Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2023) Linda & Tibor

Pete1960

On 3/4/2023 at 2:37 PM, Adalbert said:

Fake boobs or real that is the question...🤔

Come on .. you can’t possibly be questioning perhaps the best tits ever in the history of this site .. yes, there have been also other gorgeous girls with incredible “ pairs “ but Linda will always be one category herself 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/10/2023 at 11:15 AM, bigbear said:

One pissed off and thoroughly bored Linda.

(Content No Longer Available)

Yes...she is more bored lately and I wonder if it is not a depressions she is going thru. She also seems not happy with her husband lately considering the time he is investing in himself instead in the 2 of them. But slick as he is, he comes home with chocolate and flowers and all is well for the time being. It might all be an act though to get more viewers, im not sure, and have to be careful as I know (for sure) she is reading all this 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, bigbear said:

That's just it, you don't see, my friend. How can you say they are fake. There's no silicone anywhere. 

For her age and she supposedly gained some weight her boobs appear too perfect. To me they look too smooth and firm, they stick out as if they have been enhanced with next to no bounce or jiggling and no signs of sagging. She doesn't exercise but mainly sits on her nice ass. Many years ago I had a big boobed girl, who was probably about Linda's age, table touch dance for me many times and I was amazed and captivated by how perfect they were. She told me they were done. I couldn't believe it but when I manhandled them it was an effort to feel the silicone. It was a job well done. Watch Linda move about and notice very little to no movement of her boobies. This is my opinion of what I observe.

6 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

For her age and she supposedly gained some weight her boobs appear too perfect. To me they look too smooth and firm, they stick out as if they have been enhanced with next to no bounce or jiggling and no signs of sagging. She doesn't exercise but mainly sits on her nice ass. Many years ago I had a big boobed girl, who was probably about Linda's age, table touch dance for me many times and I was amazed and captivated by how perfect they were. She told me they were done. I couldn't believe it but when I manhandled them it was an effort to feel the silicone. It was a job well done. Watch Linda move about and notice very little to no movement of her boobies. This is my opinion of what I observe.

You obviously don't visit her place much. In fact she does exercise regularly. I'm sure that others on this forum will back me up, on that point.