Masha - 2023 #1

Pete1960

33 minutes ago, Antonymoroza said:

Did she fucked  another guy yesterday before Elvis came home? I Miss it  Who see  can tell me 

No, Masha seems to be in an established relationship with Elvis, he lives with her now, I don't think we will see her sleeping with another man for a while 

4 hours ago, Aurage said:

No, Masha seems to be in an established relationship with Elvis, he lives with her now, I don't think we will see her sleeping with another man for a while 

It is just sex with Elvis and nothing sort of a relationship . This is what she wants at the moment , enjoy good sex and have company at home , she has it and it’s fine for her . They have now as it seems at weekends the company of the female friend for some more sex fantasies and experiences , rest assure , if anyone appears that Masha will think can satisfy her the way Elvis does , she will do without hesitation or second thoughts . Elvis is a nice sex toy for her , let’s see when the need to have someone permanently and not only satisfying her sexually comes ( still and always very important for her , if not the most important ) what she’s gonna do . 

In a very conspiracy and delusional speculation 😂🤣😂😜😜 , I even believe Masha has brought this female sex partner at weekends so as to compete and in a way feel that she’s the best due to the reappearance of Sasha and Dasha with their friend Tasha . I think seeing them back on cameras and having this apartment must have hurt her ego ( not that she bothers 😆 ) and perhaps she still wants to show who the BOSS really is . Just a wild speculation of the one and only Masha . 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is just sex with Elvis and nothing sort of a relationship . This is what she wants at the moment , enjoy good sex and have company at home , she has it and it’s fine for her . They have now as it seems at weekends the company of the female friend for some more sex fantasies and experiences , rest assure , it anyone appears that Masha will think can satisfy her the way Elvis does , she will do with hesitation or second thoughts . Elvis is a nice sex toy for her , let’s see when the need to have someone permanently and not only satisfying her sexually comes ( still and always very important for her , if not the most important ) what she’s gonna do . 

In a very conspiracy and delusional speculation 😂🤣😂😜😜 , I even believe Masha has brought this female sex partner at weekends so as to compete and in a way feel that she’s the best due to the reappearance of Sasha and Dasha with their friend Tasha . I think seeing them back on cameras and having this apartment must have hurt her ego ( not that she bothers 😆 ) and perhaps she still wants to show who the BOSS really is . Just a wild speculation of the one and only Masha . 

I thought for a long time that Elvis and Masha shared a purely "sexfriends" relationship but I've changed my mind now, obviously Elvis is now settled with Masha, we don't want to share our home with a sexfriend, every day, all the time. He's there to take her cat to the vet and console her when she cries. I call that a boyfriend? Since Sam left last summer, she hasn't slept with another man than Elvis (only women accepted), even when she went to Barcelona for several days. She and Elvis seem to have sealed a pact of fidelity: women ok, but no other man in her bed. There is in a sense an exclusivity. 

I think she was indeed very weakened by the return of Dasha and Sasha, but they don't seem to share any relationship other than friendly with Tasha so I wouldn't understand the point of wanting to live a threesome again to compete with their house. You can take it a step further by imagining that she wants to get to Sam, since he seemed to enjoy the multi M-F-F plans himself. I just think she needs to be in intimate contact with a lot of people to feel good !

3 minutes ago, Aurage said:

I thought for a long time that Elvis and Masha shared a purely "sexfriends" relationship but I've changed my mind now, obviously Elvis is now settled with Masha, we don't want to share our home with a sexfriend, every day, all the time. There is also this ring thing that Elvis and Masha share if I understand correctly? He's there to take her cat to the vet and console her when she cries. I call that a boyfriend? Since Sam left last summer, she hasn't slept with another man than Elvis (only women accepted), even when she went to Barcelona for several days. She and Elvis seem to have sealed a pact of fidelity: women ok, but no other man in her bed. There is in a sense an exclusivity. 

I think she was indeed very weakened by the return of Dasha and Sasha, but they don't seem to share any relationship other than friendly with Tasha so I wouldn't understand the point of wanting to live a threesome again to compete with their house. You can take it a step further by imagining that she wants to get to Sam, since he seemed to enjoy the multi M-F-F plans himself. I just think she needs to be in intimate contact with a lot of people to feel good !

Masha is a woman than she simply will do whatever , whenever she feels so . She had no problem to send away Elvis from her life when Sam decided to rejoin and I consider the time she had with him one of her best in post Covid period for her . We might haven’t seen Masha doing things on cameras with others , we can’t know though off cameras and while traveling ( however and I admit she hasn’t done much apart from Barcelona ) . I don’t believe really that Elvis is a guy that she would consider a “ boyfriend “ and that’s why I insist on my previous post . In my opinion , if for example the unforgettable for her Dick reappears , she will have him removed once again . I think the only guy that Masha really has thought as a possible boyfriend has been Hedi , it just didn’t work for her . I can’t think of Masha really settling down with someone at the moment , she still has things to achieve . Elvis is giving her the chance not to be alone and has accepted and adjusted completely to her lifestyle , for example , if it was as serious as you say , she would also spend nights out in his apartment , they are living in hers for also obvious camera reasons ( or perhaps Elvis has been living still with his parents 😎🥸 ) . 

I think Masha had way too much time alone , she had a really difficult time when she got injured and had the wheelchair , I think she has reconsidered a lot of her life and she just needs company and Elvis provide . As good friend rado though said - a member here who knows I believe better than anyone Masha as he has watched her through the years - , we saw Alessandro yesterday who is one of the closest friends of her and the ex boyfriend of her best friend Dina and he has disappeared from visiting . It isn’t for sure a coincidence that the place that we would see so much interaction , people visiting , parties and events happening , it isn’t as before anymore . Of course Masha is getting older ( even her body has changed ) and maybe she slowly chills of her extreme life , but let’s see what more we can see from her , she’s Masha , RLC’s definition of this project 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Elvis did not know Emanuelle he met her and presented her to masha Saturday night that she came to visit them at home and she also said she brought her because she is bisexual and masha needed to play with other girls they are absolutely not brothers and you can see clearly there is no incest we speak ill of Elvis but we will regret when she leaves she gave a psychological and emotional stability to masha that no man has treated her with this respect and love the kitchen helps her clean the massage even after work that is tired is really a holy man has endured many situations that no one else would have accepted, Sam from what I understood from masha a month ago while she spoke L used it only for money and to enter the rlc program she was  used it as an object from Sam 

We are not tired of seeing her always used and thrown away masha maybe it is now that yes you deserve a man like Elvis who treats her with respect and love I appreciate it very much she was wrong sometimes and in various situations but she is a real angel she gave her the things that no one has ever given her we forget that maybe she is also masha the problem is 32 years old and All the men and women have run away from his life we have seen over the years what a person he is, finding a man who has accepted her in this way is beautiful, he does not want other males that she fucks but he has never made problems for his friends especially Alessandro who knows if he no longer does all the orgies and parties and parties and maybe because by maturing She understood the true meaning of life that today those males are there tomorrow they fuck her and they leave

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Antonymoroza said:

Elvis did not know Emanuelle he met her and presented her to masha Saturday night that she came to visit them at home and she also said she brought her because she is bisexual and masha needed to play with other girls they are absolutely not brothers and you can see clearly there is no incest we speak ill of Elvis but we will regret when she leaves she gave a psychological and emotional stability to masha that no man has treated her with this respect and love the kitchen helps her clean the massage even after work that is tired is really a holy man has endured many situations that no one else would have accepted, Sam from what I understood from masha a month ago while she spoke L used it only for money and to enter the rlc program she was  used it as an object from Sam 

We are not tired of seeing her always used and thrown away masha maybe it is now that yes you deserve a man like Elvis who treats her with respect and love I appreciate it very much she was wrong sometimes and in various situations but she is a real angel she gave her the things that no one has ever given her we forget that maybe she is also masha the problem is 32 years old and All the men and women have run away from his life we have seen over the years what a person he is, finding a man who has accepted her in this way is beautiful, he does not want other males that she fucks but he has never made problems for his friends especially Alessandro who knows if he no longer does all the orgies and parties and parties and maybe because by maturing She understood the true meaning of life that today those males are there tomorrow they fuck her and they leave

Lots of good  points , I haven’t paid much attention to be honest to the female friend who was brought for the threesome experiences , still , if you are observing Masha’s thread , Elvis hasn’t got many fans let’s say 😁 but in my humble opinion he has improved as a person , maybe spending time and learning from an older woman has really benefited him . 

I think we can say that by watching the cats , I think everyone remembers that this was a reason that many people disliked him but now the cats around and they even sleep on the bed while he’s there . In any case , we will for sure see how this evolves , it’s always good ( however there has never been any doubt ) that Masha had , has and will always have people following her and being interested on how she makes her life , no matter what and this I believe nobody can doubt , she never gets boring , always things to provide , develop and evolve and not the same wake up / eat / fuck / sleep repeat that we see on quite a lot of other apartments . 

• Upvote 1