Masha - 2023 #1

Pete1960

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

It’s funny , but still expecting the Masha haters to pop up … maybe one day everyone realizes that this apartment - in the course of time - it is the DREAM apartment , 8 years in the making very soon and we have seen it all . Relatives , friends , break up relationships , lovers , sex partners , MOST IMPORTANTLY , she brought NEW tenants in the project , participants that when they were visiting her for the first time nobody could think seeing them as normal residents . Who forgets Piper , Jane , Dick , Babi … She has befriended other guests like we recently saw Tereza and Timur , we saw her having hosted Olivia and Ulyana , she is one of the top sex performers , her sessions are the definition of how a woman wants someone , she is bisexual and pleasure can be given by her easily to the partners , just some months ago , she was providing incredible moments with Sam , another one who appeared after a long time .

Pff , the list can go on and on and on … All I want to say , it is that Masha is the definition of how this site should be . The real life , emotions , ups and downs , a person that loves her life exactly as she would do if she was like any of us , that is without cameras in the apartment . Talking about RLC Queens , I can’t think who can really CLAIM this title according to the life having . This is Masha , always the best , when you think it gets boring , such incidents provide the right reset of viewing 😊 

She's the Talent evaluator for RLC.  I'm thinking she'll give this one Two Thumbs Up.

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

Some she just needs more "hands on" evaluation....I do think she has a say in who the members are.

Many girls appoint their friends to join RLC, maybe RLC only find those in the tenants socials or a directly appointed to them. I don't know any tenant that is Masha's friend or know her, only senior members.

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Many girls appoint their friends to join RLC, maybe RLC only find those in the tenants socials or a directly appointed to them. I don't know any tenant that is Masha's friend or know her, only senior members.

It just seems to me that she has the most interaction over time with some many members, either at her home or in Barcelona to just be a coincidence.

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

It just seems to me that she has the most interaction over time with some many members, either at her home or in Barcelona to just be a coincidence.

You are right, but mostly with senior members and not much with newcomers.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

É engraçado, mas ainda esperando que os haters de Masha apareçam… talvez um dia todos percebam que este apartamento – com o passar do tempo – é o apartamento dos SONHOS, 8 anos em construção muito em breve e já vimos de tudo. Parentes, amigos, términos de relacionamentos, amantes, parceiros sexuais, MAIS IMPORTANTE, ela trouxe NOVOS inquilinos para o projeto, participantes que quando a visitaram pela primeira vez ninguém poderia pensar em vê-los como residentes normais. Quem esquece Piper , Jane , Dick , Babi ... Ela fez amizade com outros convidados como vimos recentemente Tereza e Timur , vimos ela hospedando Olivia e Ulyana , ela é uma das melhores sex performers , suas sessões são a definição de como uma mulher quer alguém , ela é bissexual e o prazer pode ser dado por ela facilmente aos parceiros , apenas alguns meses atrás ,

Pff , a lista pode continuar e continuar ... Tudo o que quero dizer é que Masha é a definição de como este site deve ser . A vida real, emoções, altos e baixos, uma pessoa que ama sua vida exatamente como amaria se fosse como qualquer um de nós, ou seja, sem câmeras no apartamento. Falando sobre o RLC Queens, não consigo imaginar quem pode realmente RECLAMAR este título de acordo com a vida que tem. Essa é a Masha , sempre a melhor , quando você acha que fica chato , esses incidentes fornecem o reinício certo da visualização 😊 

let's not forget that she was the only one who brought a real and decent 4some in all these years of RLC

1 hour ago, Voodooox said:

let's not forget that she was the only one who brought a real and decent 4some in all these years of RLC

Real threesomes , real foursomes … and the ONLY ONE who tried a gangbang but that was a big failure and disappointment .. but she admitted / thanked / was clear with all of the partners that night that she simply wanted to live / experience one of her biggest sexual fantasies , it didn’t work … but Masha / Sasha / Dasha , Masha / Sasha / Jane / Dick , these all have been legendary and epic RLC historical events … courtesy of this apartment , courtesy of this woman … AND … this was all real and not faking or camera tricks or whatever shows .. people who were really into this participated , this is what I can easily say . 

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Trios de verdade, quartetos de verdade… e a ÚNICA que tentou um gangbang mas foi um grande fracasso e decepção… mas ela admitiu/agradeceu/foi claro com todos os parceiros naquela noite que ela simplesmente queria viver/experimentar um dos maiores fantasias sexuais , não funcionou ... mas Masha / Sasha / Dasha , Masha / Sasha / Jane / Dick , todos esses foram eventos históricos RLC lendários e épicos ... cortesia deste apartamento , cortesia desta mulher ... E ... isso foi todos reais e não falsificados ou truques de câmera ou qualquer programa.. pessoas que realmente gostaram disso participaram, isso é o que posso dizer facilmente. 

yes I remember when dasha introduced masha and sasha to us in her old apartment, and today she has become one of the big stars of RLC, always willing to bring news, always with friends, it is one of the few if not the only apartment that when the owner traveler stays a temporary guest on site.

Masha is without any doubt incredible, I still have hope that I will see her again in an incredible 4some with the right to exchange and everything as it was with the quartet: Sasha, masha, jane and dick