Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2023) B4

10 hours ago, bigbear said:

Ouch, bit yourself on the foot there, ol' son. I am using Bandicam.

Well, if that's the case you have no idea how to use it, the screenshots you post are so crappy they are not even worth looking at, like I said, it's probably the user

15 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Well, if that's the case you have no idea how to use it, the screenshots you post are so crappy they are not even worth looking at, like I said, it's probably the user

Well, your entitled of course, to your opinion, as to the quality of my content. But, judging by the likes and comments....I'd say you are a small minority...very small....Nah! very, very, almost minuscule (I'm holding my finger and thumb a hairs width apart) minority. The likes out way the dislikes, on this occasion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, bigbear said:

Well, your entitled of course, to your opinion, as to the quality of my content. But, judging by the likes and comments....I'd say you are a small minority...very small....Nah! very, very, almost minuscule (I'm holding my finger and thumb a hairs width apart) minority. The likes out way the dislikes, on this occasion.

Smarten up, there is no dislike button , 5000 members & 2 likes does not out way anything, I just walk on by with your pictures you post, as they are pathetic quality & crap 🤣

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm not after trying for a Pulitzer Prize, for the sweetest looking picture. Nor do I need to stroke my ego, by deriding someone else's content.

You on the other hand, you seem to need to express your overactive sense of "My pictures are better than yours" mentality. Don't you think it's time you put away your toys, and grew up.

Oh! By the way...... I never mentioned that my pictures were done by Bandicam. In fact, I never mentioned that they were my pictures in the first place.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bigbear said:

I'm not after trying for a Pulitzer Prize, for the sweetest looking picture. Nor do I need to stroke my ego, by deriding someone else's content.

You on the other hand, you seem to need to express your overactive sense of "My pictures are better than yours" mentality. Don't you think it's time you put away your toys, and grew up.

Oh! By the way...... I never mentioned that my pictures were done by Bandicam. In fact, I never mentioned that they were my pictures in the first place.

See your reply just shows your lack of intelligence 🤔 I never said "My pictures are better than yours", so stop making things up, I was trying to be helpful, but you are just arrogant, and guess what it was YOU who said you use Bandicam, if they are NOT your pictures, why would you embarrass yourself reposting such poor screenshots, so It's you that needs to grow up, end of story, if you don't like my advice, BLOCK me. 
Fu Middle Finger GIF by Tony-Jazz

• Haha 1

If a poster makes a post they should not be criticized because of the quality of the post.  Some screen capturing software does not work as well as others but it's their choice at what they want to use.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If a poster makes a post they should not be criticized because of the quality of the post.  Some screen capturing software does not work as well as others but it's their choice at what they want to use.

Thank you Admin.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 4/12/2023 at 8:07 AM, bigbear said:

Sunbathing.

(Content No Longer Available)

didnt work for me ? is it because it has been 4 days   Was it Tani? I saw her for a minute and my free cam time stopped  

great perky tits !!!

• 4 weeks later...