B1 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

I don’t know how Kimberly will evolve and be as the time passes by , but it is clear that she wants to interact , do things , enjoy . It is really unfair that she’s isolated in B7 when now she seems to have found Britney and do things together , I even believe she would do great with also the rest of the girls who like to share things on camera and not hide . 

I think that these two girls , given the circumstances and the right moment , could give us great moments … BUT .. no matter what , while Britney is fantastic , Kimberly has earned my fully voyeur’s pervert madness 😂🤣😂🤣 simply due to one thing … I am a total sucker when I see any of the girls giving glances and staring the cameras , Kimberly does it so many times , it is like talking to us , the imagination can go wild with any of her looks on cameras … and this for me it is absolutely fantastic .

Hopefully the addition of new girls can be in the direction like these two , however and as we see , they seem already to have made some new “ friends “ outside 😂😂 I mean who wouldn’t approach , flirt and try to get to know these two with what they went out tonight , both girls left all in imagination … well done and i believe the best is yet to come …

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Kimberly would look so much better without those fucking lips. I don't get it. 👎

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Those fucking lips 💋 are shock absorbers when she's sucking dicks 

It's not so bad... If you hang her from a window, her lips hold her like suction cup...:smile:

hulm.png

v5kg.png

so7v.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, hiddenwood7468 said:

They don't look that bad in those pictures, but they are hideous. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Kimberly having a shower and looks into the camera several times while washing the kitty

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I'm waiting for her to do a bate or sex and give a good stare to the cam while doing it. 😋

• Upvote 1