B1 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

No wonder why the 'ashas and B2 are one of the most popular apartments in the project. I know that RLC prefer  to send the quiet ones there but they shouldn't send the dead ones. Poor Britney, just need some good company to shine and Elmira too, but not quite as bright as Brit.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

No wonder why the 'ashas and B2 are one of the most popular apartments in the project. I know that RLC prefer  to send the quiet ones there but they shouldn't send the dead ones. Poor Britney, just need some good company to shine and Elmira too, but not quite as bright as Brit.

Elmira can’t shine because she doesn’t even try … Britney at least wants to socialize but she “ fell in Serafima’s era “ and whenever she appears on cameras , she destroys also others … but a pair of nice tits and an amazing body and endless nudity pays the bills for B1..

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Elmira can’t shine because she doesn’t even try … Britney at least wants to socialize but she “ fell in Serafima’s era “ and whenever she appears on cameras , she destroys also others … but a pair of nice tits and an amazing body and endless nudity pays the bills for B1..

She did with Zaba and Esmi, as I said, not that bright but can. 

• Haha 1