B4 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

23 hours ago, Uisugly2002 said:

This was my thinking too. How are they not hungover or passed out by now?

'Speed' good for 24 hours +, just a little top up to keep going longer, it's pretty much manufactured Cocaine which only lasts a few hours.

2 hours ago, moules said:

Taylor and Tani embracing at about 03:35 on Jan 1 on 2-9 cam.

Jan 1 3:35 is nothing (Cam 2-9)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Jan 2 3:34 is Tani & Tim leaving (Cam 2-9)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Jan 2 3:34 Taylor & Kimberly embraced (Cam 1-1)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

sorry i'm just now getting back with you, work resumed for me today.  i believe it all started with nora in barcelona, can't remember her sidekicks name.  i also know that there was a girl in b1 named coco that showed signs of using harder stuff.  i can tell you for sure that when nelly and bogdan came to barcelona they brought their bad habits with them.  i had seen some cocaine use in their other apartment wherever that was located.  then there is kim & kenny, alexandra & lucien who are also big users of cocaine, along with all the girls in ulyana's group and not to mention elettra and lilith and martina to name a few.  they are all pretty much cocaine heads and just about all of them smoke pot.

if you are talking about the samantha from russia then yes they were big into enhancement drugs as well.

Yes, thanks for clarification! Forgot about Kim being into the hard stuff,Alex as well!

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_18?ts=1672539986&from

4 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Jan 1 3:35 is nothing (Cam 2-9)

Jan 2 3:34 is Tani & Tim leaving (Cam 2-9)

Jan 2 3:34 Taylor & Kimberly embraced (Cam 1-1)

I am having trouble pasting the video link using a smartphone but the embrace is about 03:25 Barcelona time on January 1. After Tami and Tim leave they leave the front door to B4 wide open.  Tim has gone out the door and before Tami joins him Taylor pulls her back for the embrace at the top of the stairs on 2-9 cam.  Tim and Tani are the only two that leave at that time as the others continue to party.  Tim was tired apparently for they both are soon asleep in B7.  Perhaps he no longer has the stamina of those in their 20s.

(I mistyped the timestamp in my original post.)

________

Edit, link appears at top of post.  Video starts 15 or so seconds after Taylor intercepts Tani as she is leaving.

5 hours ago, moules said:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_18?ts=1672539986&from

I am having trouble pasting the video link using a smartphone but the embrace is about 03:25 Barcelona time on January 1. After Tami and Tim leave they leave the front door to B4 wide open.  Tim has gone out the door and before Tami joins him Taylor pulls her back for the embrace at the top of the stairs on 2-9 cam.  Tim and Tani are the only two that leave at that time as the others continue to party.  Tim was tired apparently for they both are soon asleep in B7.  Perhaps he no longer has the stamina of those in their 20s.

(I mistyped the timestamp in my original post.)

________

Edit, link appears at top of post.  Video starts 15 or so seconds after Taylor intercepts Tani as she is leaving.

I wouldn't take much with that, it was just a lingering friendly hug, Taylor didn't pull her back as Tani had never left.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Thanks 1