B4 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Fair question. January 1. and it's true, saw it twice, but I tried to

find it again just for you, I couldn't, because of the 30 seconds

increase on replay, it was very short. Taylor later spoke about it to Kristy,

stating "she fucks everybody", but they did have a very good talk

in Taylor's bed about "S" (Kristy) and her total love for her.

She even said she bought the piano for her.

7:36:40 approximately cam 2.1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Always had suspicions on Taylor being with Elettra, not anymore.

Taylor was frustrated by sms's for Elettra, showed them to Kristy.

Elettra unhappy with Taylor's move to Penthouse,

unhappy with new tenant Rainya, wanting more time with Taylor.

Taylor stated Elettra is a good funny girl, but totally unable to

have a conversation with. Kristy agreed with Elettra, stating

that in this villa every sex is "sex and goodbye", meaning show/work.

I like Taylor more and more as I learn how she really is.

Some really good information you can actually find out when she was with Tereza and Lavika in her room on New Year’s ,  lots of talk about Kimberly as well . Through  this talk you can find out lots of information about past issues also , as was mentioned weeks ago , Elettra and Taylor appeared to shake things up in a really boring villa and they have done great . If you think for example about Lilith , come on .. Kristy has been nice since she moved in B4 and I think she became better when finally Alana was out of RLC and of course Tani is incredible . 

And to add about Kimberly , if these discussions with Tereza ( speaking also Italian with Taylor ) and Lavika remain in their thoughts , Kimberly will not have the best time in the villa , we can already see that she’s getting isolated . Let’s see also any possible reaction if and when Taylor finds out that her ex ( Piper ) she’s with a guy now 😉 We should also not forget that her “ complain “ was that Piper broke up with her suddenly when they had already arranged holidays ( in Bali if i remember correctly ) , this was in march 2022 i believe . And that’s the benefit - which in a way RLC listens … - to be able to understand lots of talks in English , we have always been complaining about not having other languages apart from the Russian  and Taylor managing in a house full of Russian speaking to have nearly everyone speaking with her and accepting her in their habits and traditions and in their talks , in my eyes , she makes a really great tenant indeed . 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Some really good information you can actually find out when she was with Tereza and Lavika in her room on New Year’s ,  lots of talk about Kimberly as well . Through  this talk you can find out lots of information about past issues also , as was mentioned weeks ago , Elettra and Taylor appeared to shake things up in a really boring villa and they have done great . If you think for example about Lilith , come on .. Kristy has been nice since she moved in B4 and I think she became better when finally Alana was out of RLC and of course Tani is incredible . 

And to add about Kimberly , if these discussions with Tereza ( speaking also Italian with Taylor ) and Lavika remain in their thoughts , Kimberly will not have the best time in the villa , we can already see that she’s getting isolated . Let’s see also any possible reaction if and when Taylor finds out that her ex ( Piper ) she’s with a guy now 😉 We should also not forget that her “ complain “ was that Piper broke up with her suddenly when they had already arranged holidays ( in Bali if i remember correctly ) , this was in march 2022 i believe . And that’s the benefit - which in a way RLC listens … - to be able to understand lots of talks in English , we have always been complaining about not having other languages apart from the Russian  and Taylor managing in a house full of Russian speaking to have nearly everyone speaking with her and accepting her in their habits and traditions and in their talks , in my eyes , she makes a really great tenant indeed . 

Wow, ddhm. So good, thx.

11 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Time?

This was a few weeks ago.  It was the night of an all-girls party in B-4, which the girls all seemed to be enjoying, when a very drunk Tim showed up, marched Tani up to her room, and wouldn't leave.  When Tim persisted in refusing to leave her bed, Tani asked Taylor to get onto the bed and begin a fake lesbian session with a guest girl who was also in the bed.  The beginning of the fake lesbian encounter was enough to prompt Tim to rise from the bed and leave B-4 with Tani.

There was a link to the kiss on RLC replay, but the kiss was more than 10 days ago.

21 minutes ago, moules said:

This was a few weeks ago.  It was the night of an all-girls party in B-4, which the girls all seemed to be enjoying, when a very drunk Tim showed up, marched Tani up to her room, and wouldn't leave.  When Tim persisted in refusing to leave her bed, Tani asked Taylor to get onto the bed and begin a fake lesbian session with a guest girl who was also in the bed.  The beginning of the fake lesbian encounter was enough to prompt Tim to rise from the bed and leave B-4 with Tani.

There was a link to the kiss on RLC replay, but the kiss was more than 10 days ago.

Got it. Thanks.