B4 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

What all you guys that want Taylor and Kristy together fail to realize is that this is only a preparation from Kristy to get ready for her real love to return to the project and her name is Radislava. 

Radislava!  You're joking right?  I'd love to see Radi return, but I never observed Kristy and her ever do anything other than Kristy doing some physical muscle massage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think that with Kristy it is not about the sex, though she wants to, but it is about being with her.  When Taylor was going through her New Years resolutions with Tereza, one of them was to fuck Kristy, when she is sober.  But she also said that the reason she likes Kristy is that she can carry on a conversation with her.  She said that she can talk to her like she can't with any of the others.  So while there is a sexual attraction there, I think it is more than that with her.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, quasi said:

I think that with Kristy it is not about the sex, though she wants to, but it is about being with her.  When Taylor was going through her New Years resolutions with Tereza, one of them was to fuck Kristy, when she is sober.  But she also said that the reason she likes Kristy is that she can carry on a conversation with her.  She said that she can talk to her like she can't with any of the others.  So while there is a sexual attraction there, I think it is more than that with her.

Well said quasi, spot on for me. I enjoy their friendship and talks.

Kristy is so good at that. Sex is kind of a bonus.