Carla & Yanai (2023) #1

If my eyes don’t deceive me , the one and only Mari ,  one of the most amazing guests we have seen , is back .. but the dining room camera isn’t providing the right proof for this .. 

• Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, ddhm a dit :

Si mes yeux ne me trompent pas, la seule et unique Mari, l'une des invitées les plus incroyables que nous ayons vues, est de retour .. mais la caméra de la salle à manger n'en fournit pas la bonne preuve .. 

C'est l'ex de Don ,  non ???

The popularity and how much a “ hall of fame “ guest she has been and the impact she had while we had the chance to enjoy her , can easily be seen today as she reappears and she has the top cameras in the worst room possible .. this is an amazing girl and let’s see wha her possible return means on cameras , maybe she’s gonna help with her presence the recent incidents in this apartment which - after Carla’s extreme changes on her body - isn’t the same watchable as in the past , with lots of “ setup “ events which spoil the fun and the unpredictability this apartment once used to offer ..And it is a pity because Yanai seems a really cool guy but it is obvious that it is Carla who runs the business and her connections with RLC … we now have two super wonderful guests , Viola in B5 and Mari at Carla’s and the empty beds remain … 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Je me demande si elle est venue aider Carla dans son entreprise  de Tchat et de Show sur Webcam

On verra bien

We will see if Don appears , at the moment I also take the explanation of her being there to help Carla with the problem which has occurred . 

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Nous verrons si Don apparaît, pour le moment je prends également l'explication de sa présence pour aider Carla avec le problème qui s'est produit. 

tu as raison, tout dépend de le venue de Don mais je pense que non....;

53 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The popularity and how much a “ hall of fame “ guest she has been and the impact she had while we had the chance to enjoy her , can easily be seen today as she reappears and she has the top cameras in the worst room possible .. this is an amazing girl and let’s see wha her possible return means on cameras , maybe she’s gonna help with her presence the recent incidents in this apartment which - after Carla’s extreme changes on her body - isn’t the same watchable as in the past , with lots of “ setup “ events which spoil the fun and the unpredictability this apartment once used to offer ..And it is a pity because Yanai seems a really cool guy but it is obvious that it is Carla who runs the business and her connections with RLC … we now have two super wonderful guests , Viola in B5 and Mari at Carla’s and the empty beds remain … 

Will you stop calling her Viola. We already had someone with that name before. She was with Kylie and Rus.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Will you stop calling her Viola. We already had someone with that name before. She was with Kylie and Rus.

Good friend Noldus is maintaining the majority of the updates and archives for RLC, only recently when he mentioned that the suggested name fits well , there’s nothing more for me to listen to or wonder , there’s no one else I would support his suggestion than him ( the name was suggested  by another forum member ) . 

• Haha 2